Fix Me

A Little Piece Of Heaven

~Josh's P.O.V~
"Wow." I thought to myself. "This place is more decorated than I thought it would be."

Caitlin let her hand slip from mine. I watched as she disappeared through a door at the back. I turned to follow, only to be tapped on the shoulder by Ryan. He glanced nervously around, and I could tell that something was obviously wrong.

"Josh, can I talk to you for a sec?" Ryan questioned shyly.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Well, I'm not really sure how to put this. There's something I want to tell Caitlin, but I'm not quite sure how. Do you think you could help me out?"

I knew this was going to happen. RYAN was in love with CAITLIN! I couldn't believe it! I was feeling a mixture of emotions: Sadness, anger, hatred, jealousy, and envy. But mostly jealousy. I loved her, but I knew I couldn't have her. She obviously loved him back, the way she always looked at him with admiration in her big, brown, beautiful eyes.

"What do you want to tell her?" I demanded in a bitter tone.

~Ryan's P.O.V~

I never thought Josh would talk to me that way. The bitterness in his voice made me cringe with uneasment. I don't know what got into him. Whatever it was, it was making me feel rather uncomfortable.

"Calm down!" I screamed, my voice quaking. I sighed. "Neither of us are going to get very far if we keep yelling at each other like this."

I heard Josh mutter something under his breath, as he stared at me with a look of pure hatred. What did I ever do to make him this mad? I'll never know. We once used to be the best of friends, but now... now it just seems like we keep drifting more and more apart. I don't know how much more I can take!

"Nevermind." I said half to myself, half to Josh. "I'll ask someone who actually cares and who will listen to what I have to say." I spun around, and stormed off to talk to Brendon. At least I could trust him.

~Caitlin's P.O.V~

I lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Did you know that, if you stare at it for long enough, you can find some interesting things hidden in it? Weird, I know. But, that's just how I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll finish this chapter later... when I have more time. x_X"