Status: UNDER TEMPORARY RECONSTRUCTION

A Painful Life

Rivals?

Yumi's POV

A few minutes later, Sen came out in a black outfit. She seemed to notice us but she only sighed and walked past us. What's with that girl?

"Hey, the least you could do is say hello to us." Sakura said to Sen.

Sasuke looked away. "If she's not even willing to say goodbye what makes you think she's going to say hello?"

Sen glared at Sasuke and turned to her left and looked at us.

"Hello Sakura, hello Naruto." Sen said.

Hey! She ignored me! I can't believe it! She just ignored me!! She thinks I'm a nobody!

"Uh... Pleased to meet you too?" I said hiding my anger.

"Hey, why didn't she say hello to Sasuke and Yumi?" Naruto asked.

Sen looked at me. "And you are?"

"Yumi Kyoro." I replied.

"My replacement, huh? You sure don't look like a Kyoro." She said pissing me off.

"What did you say?!" I said starting to get angry.

She walked away to the door but I ran and was about to give her a punch. She dodged it by holding my hand and threw me away.

"Yumi!" Naruto yelled.

I did a back flip to vertical my jump and I landed on my feet.

"I was hoping they would replace me with someone stronger." She said.

"Why you little..." I said full of anger. I was about to run when something stopped me. "Stop, Yumi." Naruto said holding me back. I glared at her and she glared back. She walked outside the door and made her way out. Naruto released me and I sighed angrily.

"Why did you do that?" Naruto asked.

"Did you see how treated me Naruto? If you were in my shoes, would you accept it?" I said angrily pointing towards the door.

"You got a point." Naruto said.

I walked to Sasuke who looked at me.

"Tell your girlfriend to lose the cold attitude." I whispered in his ear.

Sasuke gasped. "She's not my..."

"Then, why did you hug her?" I said smirking.

Sasuke looked at me dumbfounded as I walked past him.

Continuing with Sasuke's POV

I looked at Yumi who walked past me. Why did she call Shii my girlfriend? How did she know I hugged her? Unless, she saw us at the gates.

"Is everything alright, Sasuke?" Sakura asked.

"Uh, yeah sure." I said.

The hospital door opened and we went out.

Yumi's POV

We all went out. I saw Sen talking to some guy with a hoodie and a cute dog. Boy, is she a heart stealer. Naruto stopped behind Sen. He went to ask Sen out for ramen. I think she agreed and the hoodie boy went with them too. Sen looked back at Sasuke quickly then looked infront of her. Sasuke started following them and left me and Sakura behind.

"What now?" Sakura said looking at me.

"I'll invite you to some ramen, Sakura. It's on me." I said smiling.

Sakura smiled and we followed them both but I raced Sasuke and left him behind with Sakura.

"Heehee, we're here!" Naruto said happily when we arrived.

Naruto, Hoodie boy and Sen sat at the ramen bar in this order from left to right: Naruto, Hoodie boy and Sen. Sakura and I sat at the other side of the ramen bar leaving one seat between us and Sen.

"Hey, Yumi-chan! I didn't know you would come here with Sakura." Naruto said.

"Hn." Sen said.

"Who's Yumi?" The hoodie boy asked.

Naruto pointed at me then started talking about me but I didn't listen. The chef girl came and Naruto and the others ordered then the chef girl went to take our order.

"May I take your order?" The chef girl asked.

"One Miso ramen." I ordered.

"And you?" The chef girl said to Sakura.

"Pork Ramen." Sakura ordered.

I gave the chef girl 8 yen and she went inside.

"So Sakura, tell me who's that boy with the hoodie?" I asked.

"It's Kiba Inuzuka. One of the rookies." She explained.

"But his dog's so cute." I said with a fangirl face.

"Oh, Akamaru? Yeah he is cute." She said.

I heard footsteps and I looked back and saw Sasuke behind Sen.

Sen saw Sasuke and looked away. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm eating." He replied.

He sat in the empty seat as in between me and Sen. The chef girl came and gave Naruto, Kiba and Sen their food. And gave us ours too. Sen picked herself up.

Sen pushed her food to Sasuke. "Here, eat it if you're so hungry." She took out 4 yen and put them on the table. "I'm not hungry." She told him.

Sen walked away. Sasuke looked at her then pushed the ramen to Naruto.

"Following Shii, huh?" Kiba said to Sasuke with an evil smile.

"Shut up, loser." Sasuke said and walked away.

"Excuse me Sakura, I have to go. Don't worry, I already paid for the ramen." I told Sakura.

I went to Kiba and shook his hand.

"Pleased to meet you Kiba and your dog's so cute. Bye!" I said quickly then I ran off.

To be continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. And thank UniversalxLoser too. Stay tuned for more adventures!