Status: UNDER TEMPORARY RECONSTRUCTION

A Painful Life

Secrets revealed!

Yumi's POV

"So, let's get going". I said.

After a minute or so we arrived to Sasuke's house.

Sakura Knocked on the door.

Nobody answered.

We waited for a while and still nobody answered.

"Maybe tomorrow when he's at training with us. He'll definately be there and he never missed training before." I said.

"Oh yeah, me and Naruto gotta go. Kakashi sensei said he wanted the both of us for something important." Sakura said.

"Ok bye,see you later." Naruto said.

"Bye." Me and Saskea said.

"Well, it's just the two of us." I said. "So where are you staying?" I asked her.

"Uh oh." Saskea said.

"What?! You mean you don't have a place to stay?!" I asked.

"No, I don't." She said.

"Oh, that's right! You don't have a key for your house and Sasuke isn't home right now." I said.

"I need to find a place to stay!" She said.

"It's okay, you can sleepover at my house in the room across from mine." I said.

"Oh, thanks so much." Saskea said.

"C'mon let's head over to my house." I told her.

I took Saskea to my house to stay because she doesn't have any other houses to stay at since we couldn't find Sasuke.

"Well, we're here." I said.

"Wow, I love your house." Saskea said.

"Aw, it's not much." I said. "Here, let me show you where you'll be sleeping".

"Cool." She said. "Wait! Where are my bags?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, they brought it here." I said.

I went into the other room and brought her bags into her room.

"Thanks." She said. "Uh, but how did they know that?"

"I don't really know." I said. "It's some kind of ninja stuff."

"Wow." She said.

I yawned.

"I'm getting kind of tired." I said.

'' Yeah, me too." Saskea said. "Well off to bed."

I walked out of Saskea's room and into mine. I changed my clothes and went to bed.

Next Day

Yumi's POV

I woke up and did my daily routine. I went into Saskea's room and found that she was still sleeping. Then, I remembered Sara. I went to her room and saw nobody was there. Maybe she already woke up. I went into the kitchen and saw Sara.

"Hey, good morning Sara." I said.

"Good morning Yumi." Sara said. "Who's the new girl in the guest bedroom?"

"Oh, that's Saskea Uchiha. Sasuke's twin sister. We couldn't find Sasuke so she had to stay with me." I explained.

"I see. She seems like a nice girl." She said.

"She is. But, she isn't on my squad. She's going to meet them today, I think." I said.

Suddenly, Saskea appeared behind me.

"Hello. Good morning." Saskea said.

"Hi, you must be Saskea. I'm Sara; Yumi's older sister." Sara smiled.

"Hey, good morning Saskea. You're going to meet your team today right?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

"Uh oh. Looks like we ran out of food. I'll go buy some. Why don't you girls go to Ichiraku's?" Sara said.

"Okay." Me and Saskea said.

We both went outside the house and reached the ramen bar then sat down.

"May I take your order?" The chef girl said.

"I'd like one beef ramen." I ordered. "How about you, Saskea?"

"Make that 2 beef ramen." She said.

"Coming right up." The chef girl said.

We both talked together until our ramen was here. We ate our ramen, paid our bill and left.

"Okay. Let's go meet my sensei. It's still awhile before you meet your team." I said.

"Okay." Saskea said.

We both walked to my team's usual spot; the bridge. We found Naruto, Sakura and...

"Sasuke!" Saskea said.

"Wait here." I said.

I went to Naruto and Sakura and they ran towards Saskea.

"Hey, what's up?" They said.

"Hey." Saskea said.

"So, what are you doing here?" Naruto asked.

Sakura nudged him really hard in the stomach.

"Oh, right. I forgot. Hehe." He said.

"Ready, Saskea?" Sakura said.

Saskea nodded. We all walked towards Sasuke but Saskea was behind us so Sasuke couldn't see her.

"We have a surprise for you." We said.

"What is it?" Sasuke asked.

We all moved out of the way to reveal Saskea. Sasuke looked confused. "Who is she?" He asked.

"She's your sister, Saskea Uchiha." I said.

"Yeah right. My sister's dead." He said.

"No, Sasuke. It's true. I didn't die. I ran away and this lady found me and took care of me." She said with tears streaming down her face.

"Why should I believe you?!! You can be an imposter trying to trick me!" Sasuke yelled.

"Sasuke!" I yelled.

"FINE! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE ME, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S STUPID SASUKE!!!" Saskea yelled.

Me, Naruto and Sakura looked worried. That dumbass! Always having this weird case of not trusting people!

"Anyways, I gotta go to the Hokage's office." She said.

"Bye!" We all said except Sasuke.

She left as we all glared at Sasuke. He looked at us with no interest then walked away. I got pissed off so I followed him.

"How could you!" I said.

"I'm not supposed to trust anyone, why should I trust her?" He said.

"She's your sister dumbass! Have mercy!"

"Whatever!" He walked away in a cool annoying way.

We waited for Kakashi to appear then he showed up and we all started training.

Later that day

It was getting late and I had to go back home. I ran to the house and saw Sara watching TV.

"Hey Sara!" I said.

"Hey sis." She said.

"Wow, you're early today. Is Saskea here?" I asked.

"Nope. She still hasn't come home yet." Sara said.

After a few seconds, the door suddenly opened and was shut. Saskea ran in.

"Am I late?" She asked.

"No, you're just in time." I said.

"In time for what?" Saskea asked.

"Nothing, I just like saying that." I said.

Saskea smiled and said hi to Sara. "I wanted to talk to you Yumi." She said. I went to her bedroom and sat on her bed.

"So?" I said.

"So, I met my team today." She started.

"Uh huh." I said.

"And I met this really cute boy." She continued.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Kiba." She said then screamed quietly.

I smirked and looked at her. "You like Kiba, you like Kiba." I sang.

"Are you done?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said. "I need to tell you something too. About a few days ago, I saw Sasuke with this girl. They hugged each other then she ran away from him. Now, Sasuke's mad at her." I explained.

"Who?" She asked.

"Shii." I replied.

"Who the hell is Shii?" Saskea asked.

"I don't really know but Kakashi sensei said that she used to be on the team a year ago. Then, she ran away and now she's back. Sasuke likes her but she doesn't like him anymore. I couldn't believe Sasuke had feelings." I said.

"He does." Saskea said.

"How?" I asked.

"Well, after what happened to our clan, Sasuke became like this and if that didn't happen, he would have been so nicer." She explained. "But, deep down he still does."

I looked at Saskea for awhile.

"Hey, what's that on your neck?" She asked.

"Promise you won't tell if I told you?" I said.

"Yeah."

"It's a curse mark. Orochimaru's curse mark. He gave it to me when we fought last time... It was horrible." I said remembering what happened. Saskea looked scared. "He bit me here in my neck. I can't believe I'm still alive after what happened." I said.

"Did you tell Sara?" She asked.

"No. I don't want to worry her." I said. "Oh well, good night."

"Good night." She said.

I went into my bedroom, changed my clothes and went to sleep.

To be continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stay tuned for more!