Status: UNDER TEMPORARY RECONSTRUCTION

A Painful Life

Sasuke's mysterious behaviour

Yumi's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock and smashed it to stop. Luckily, it didn't break. I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to do my daily morning routine. After I was done, I went to Saskea's room to check on her. She was still sleeping. I got downstairs and found Sara in the kitchen... again.

"Good morning, sis." I said.

"Morning Yumi. How are you today?" Sara said.

"Good. Saskea's going to start training today." I said.

"Oh. Isn't it time for her to wake up? It's already past 8." She said.

"Oh that's right!" I smacked my head. "C'mon Saskea!" I yelled for Saskea to hear me. "C'mon, hurry up and eat breakfast with me so we can go training!"

"Okay." I heard her say. A few minutes later, she got downstairs.

"Morning sleepy head." Sara smiling at her.

"Morning." She said smiling back at Sara. Then, she sat down at the table next to me.

"Ready for training today?'' I asked her.

"Ready", she said cheerfully.

We both started eating and finished as fast as we could. Saskea put her bowl and sticks in the sink followed by me. She ran upstairs to get her ninja tools as I waited for her. She ran back to the kitchen and found me waiting for her. I opened the door and we walked out.

"See you later", yelled Sara

"See ya", we said.

We closed the foor and walked.

''Hey ,Yumi, when did you come here?" She asked.

"A couple of days ago", I replied as she nodded.

We talked a little bit more until we came near to my team's training area; the bridge.

"See you after training", I called.

"Bye", she called back.

I saw her run towards the village square where the Hokage's office was. I looked around and saw Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke already there. I ran to them and stood in the middle.

"Good morning guys!" I said.

"Good morning Yumi" , said Naruto and Sakura. I was used to Sasuke's silence and no good mornings.

"Kakashi isn't here, is he?" I said with a straight face.

"Yeah" , they all said.

We waited for 3 hours until it was 11:05 and Kakashi appeared.

"Good morning everyone! Sorry I'm late. I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life!" Kakashi said dramatically again. Me, Naruto and Sakura all growled at him.

"You always get angry everytime. You should take it easy! Come on, let's start our training." He said as we all walked behind him.

Later that day

After training was over, we were all panting as usual. So, I decided to go back home because I was too tired to have ramen at Ichiraku's together as we usually do. I ran as fast as I could until I reached the house and saw Saskea infront of the open door.

"Hey", I panted.

"Hey? Wow, that was really important when you almost ran into me", she teased.

"Sorry", I apologized.

"Anyways, why are you so tired?" She asked.

"Training", I said trying to catch my breath.

"Sara isn't home yet, let's go for a walk".

"OK".

We walked outside and started walking. We walked for a while and I noticed that Saskea looked sad.

"What's wrong?", I asked. "It's about that ruddy Sasuke, isn't it?" I said remembering what happened.

She nodded.

"I can't believe he doesn't believe me", she said in pain.

"Yeah me too", I said looking down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long! I know the chapter title doesn't go with the chapter itself. But, it was about Sasuke yelling at Saskea. Read chapter 14 for more info.

Stay tuned for more!