Status: UNDER TEMPORARY RECONSTRUCTION

A Painful Life

Rock Lee VS Sasuke I

Yumi's POV

Lee? What's he doing here?

"I want to fight. Right here and right now", said Lee.

"You want to fight me right here and right now?", asked Sasuke.

Lee jumped down in front of us. "My name is Rock Lee. You said it was common curtesy to state your name first before asking someone else's name; Sasuke Uchiha". Sasuke's eyes widened. "So you know me?" Lee got into a fighting stance. "I challenge you. Everybody is always talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are. I want to see if that's true. I figured you'd be a good test for me and also..." He looked at Sakura and blushed. Sakura shivered at the sight of him.

"Oh Sakura... I love you", said Lee confessing his love for Sakura.

Sakura started screaming and pulling her hair. "NO! THIS CAN'T BE REAL! NO! Your hairstyle is so horrible and those eyebrows are so bushy! YOU'RE SUCH A WEIRDO!"

I started laughing when Sakura freaked out. "That one's a keeper".

"You are an angel, sent from heaven", said Lee as he threw a heart shaped kiss at Sakura. She freaked and dodged it.

"That was a good move but let's see you dodge this", he said throwing even more kisses. Sakura screamed then pulled her hair and sobbed. She dodged them all until one more kiss was about to hit her but she hit her head as she bent her back down.

"HEY! KEEP YOUR CRUMMY LITTLE VALENTINES TO YOURSELF! I WAS DODGING FOR MY LIFE THERE!", she yelled.

"You do not have to be so negative Sakura", said Lee.

I laughed even harder at the sight of Sakura's big ego. Everybody looked at me. "Haha.. Moving on", I said.

"You heard of the Uchiha clan and yet you want to challenge me? You must be even more psycho than you look. If that's possible. You want to know more about my clan? Then I'll teach you the hard way", said Sasuke. Uh oh. here comes Sasuke Bond.

"Bring it on", Lee said.

"HOLD IT!", yelled Naruto. We all looked at him. "I get him first, this weirdo is mine".

"Go for it", said Sasuke.

"Naruto!", yelled Sakura.

"Oh brother, for the love of...", I said.

"What? It will take me two seconds to have this guy begging for mercy."

"No thank you. The only one I want to fight is Uchiha", Lee said.

"Oh yeah? Well I got news for you", said Naruto. He ran at Lee. "SASUKE CAN'T COMPARE TO ME! BELIEVE IT!"

Naruto was about to punch Lee until Lee kicked his fist with his two fingers. "Whaa?"

"Leaf Whirlwind!", yelled Lee. Naruto spun on his back then hit the wall and was knocked out.

"Just accept it. You have no chance against me. Your skills are inferior. You see Sasuke, out of all the top Leaf genin, I am the best. Fight me and I will prove it to you", said Lee.

Sasuke smirked. "This will be fun. Let's do it!"

"There's no time Sasuke. We have to register by 3 o'clock. This is less than half an hour", said Sakura.

"She's right Sasuke. Don't do something foolish. Why prove you're the best in a stupid, uneccessary fight when there's the Chunin exams to prove it?", I said.

"Relax. This will be all over... in five seconds".

Sasuke ran at Lee and was about to punch him but Lee disappeared.

"Leaf Hurricane!", yelled Lee.

Sasuke looked back and saw Lee kicking so many kicks. Sasuke was trying to dodge them but one of them got him in the cheek. Sasuke flew and hit the floor.

"Sasuke!", yelled Sakura.

"Told you it was uneccessary. Naruto didn't lose because he was weak. He lost because Lee's strong... Over confidence leads to downfall, Sasuke. Just drop it and let's go", I said. Sasuke got up and smirked.

"I've been waiting to try this out", he said.

Dangit, he never listens! Sakura and I looked at Sasuke surprisingly and saw the sharingan in his eyes. I wasn't surprised cuz Sasuke is from the Uchiha clan and the sharingan is its main power but Sakura was the one who was surprised. Sasuke ran at Lee once more but Lee kicked him and Sasuke flew and hit the ground...again. Sweet peas, this is all a waste of time!

To Be Continued
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's from the episode but I like going through the series sequence. Chapter 22 is the rest of this chapter. Don't worry, Cam is still with me in this story. So don't count her out.

-JJ_Jayjay