Status: UNDER TEMPORARY RECONSTRUCTION

A Painful Life

Round 1 of the Chunin Exams begins!

Yumi's POV

What kind of rules are these? First, the exam is written. Second, anyone who will be caught cheating will be disqualified and if one loses the whole team loses! But how is that possible??

"Um, excuse me, Ibiki sensei", I raised my hand. Everyone looked at me. "If the team consists of 4 members and one fails, does the whole team still loses? I mean the 4-member-squad is an exception and there should be 3 members passing, right?"

"Hmm, that's a good question. And yes, the whole team loses even if it was an exceptional 4-member-squad", he said. I sweatdropped as everyone from my team and Kimura's glared at me.

"Dang flammit", I said.

"So each of you has a test paper which has 9 questions. We'll go through the tenth question after you have finished the first nine", said Ibiki. "And begin!"

I looked at the questions. Oh man! This is so hard... I looked around me and I all I saw was Kabuto in front of me on the left. Poor Naruto was freaking out, Sasuke and Sakura were having the same problem as me. The test is advanced... Hmm, questions 2, 3 and 7 are easy. I know them. Three questions down, six more to go. I would have cheated if I could, but I can't. I might get caught. I know Sasuke and Sakura will do fine, so will I. But what about Naruto, he somehow doesn't stand a chance! Sweet peas, we're doomed! I wish I would just try to help him somehow. But I should help myself first. I think I know questions 1 and 4. Cool, five down, four more to go. I wonder how Kimura is doing.

Kimura's POV

I looked at the test paper. It seems hard but I can do it... I can't lose no matter what!

Hmm.Most of them aren't too hard.

I felt frustrated and pissed.How should i know this?! Some don't even make any sense.

The only thing I could do is cheat.Cheat or fail? I choose cheat.

HAH!! I get it now!!!! You have to find a way to get cheat without getting caught!I'll just activate my Sharingan and copy this weird Kabuto dude.Easy peasey! Hope the others are doing alright.Man,Naruto looks like he might go insane.

You can do this Naruto.You've got to!!!!!

Yumi's POV

Uh man! I can't cheat or else I'll get caught. And if I get caught, I fail the test. And if I fail the test, the whole team fails as well. Maybe I should cheat without getting caught. Well duh, but those weird looking guys over there are watching our every move. What if I'm unfortunate and I get caught while cheating! Ugh, now I'm just being paranoid. Suddenly, I heard one ninja writing something in his board. Oh my, someone got caught. That guy behind Naruto. Wow, poor guy. I could try to sneak cheat. What if I'm the only one cheating and the rest aren't. I'll have a look around the room. Hey, Sasuke's cheating with his sharingan, so is Kimura. Akamaru's helping Kiba cheat. Even Gaara's cheating. At least I think he's cheating. And that girl next to Naruto from Kimura's team; Hinata, I think she's helping Naruto. That dude from Lee's team is using something in his eyes as well to help him cheat. Hey, Hinata and the guy from Lee's team look alike. Well, if I can see them cheat, so can Ibiki. That's it. Time to use the Yumi secret cheating technique. Mind power. Sara told me it was a gift I had. She helped me develop it during training for the Chunin Exams.

Flashback

"Ok Yumi. It's time for a special training method", said Sara.

"What? Are we going to meditate again?", I asked.

"No. We already did that", she said.

"Tai Chi?", I asked again.

"No again", she said.

"Well?", I was eager to know about this special training method.

"You have a gift, Yumi. You were born with it, so did I", she said in a wise voice.

"What? Do I move things with my mind?", I asked.

"No. Well, not exactly. You have Telekinisis", said Sara.

"Wow, like fortune telling. I can read people's minds and know what's going to happen in the future", I said.

"Close enough. Now, I want you to close your eyes and concentrate on my mind", she said. I closed my eyes and tried to read Sara's mind. She was thinking 'Can you read my mind, Yumi?'

"Yes, I can Sara!", I said.

"Great! Now try channeling your chakra on mind power", said Sara.

End of flashback

So, that's it. All I have to do is channel my chakra to my... Hey! My eyes... Ouch, there's something in them. Is that sand? Where did it come from? I looked around and noticed a freaky weird eye in front of me looking at my paper. Oh my god. Someone made this sand thing in my eyes and sorta sabotaged me. Oh well, I'm cheating as well. I'll read Kabuto's answers and maybe that other guy next to me. Oh yeah! This is really going well! I just hope the others pass as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok.I just added a little more
srry! I just don't have time!
-Cam

I added a little more too.
-JJ_Jayjay