Status: UNDER TEMPORARY RECONSTRUCTION

A Painful Life

Orochimaru strikes again

Reality

Kimura's POV

"Guys, what exactly happened?" I asked.

"Well, a ninja was disguised as Naruto, Sasuke fought with him until he was gone... Yumi passed out, so we created a password among us and we agreed to tell her when we find her. Suddenly, something blew us over", said Sakura.

"What are you doing here anyway, Kimura?" Sasuke asked.

"What a warm welcome for your sister", I said sarcastically. "I sensed Yumi and got here as soon as I could. I don't care if we're enemies, I still have to help you. Did you see what blew?" I said.

"No", they said.

"Where's Naruto?" I asked.

"Hey guys!" We heard a voice and it was Naruto.

"Hold up, don't move! What's the password?"

"Oh, a ninja waits until the time is right. When the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike", he said.

"That's the password?" I said.

"Phew, it's you", said Sakura.

"I gotta hand it to you, you're better than the last one", said Sasuke when he threw a shuriken at him.

"So, it's not Naruto?"

"No, Naruto couldn't memorize it and get it word by word", said Sasuke.

"You got a point", said Sakura.

"Besides, you saw how he dodged my attack. This was definately not a Naruto move. So come out whoever you are, party's over", said Sasuke.

Suddenly, "Naruto" smirked and licked his lips. Ew, he reminds me of someone.

"Well, aren't we the clever ones?" His voice changed and turned into the grass ninja lady.

"Tell me if your friend is that dimwitted, why would you create a password he'd never be able to remember?" She said.

"Well, you see. This password wasn't meant for Naruto, it was for whoever was trying to easedrop on us. It was a trap and you stumbled right into it", said Sasuke.

"I'm impressed. You haven't dropped your guard, have you? This promise is very interesting", she licked her lips again. Gross, what is she a snake? Where is Naruto anyways?

Yumi's POV

As I tried to wake up, I couldn't. It was like I was put under a spell. Suddenly, a vision came into me. It was Naruto. He was eaten by a snake! Holy crap! I have to wake up! I can't stand this! Now, it's like I'm with them but I can't do anything! Oh…

Back to Kimura POV

"Who are you?" I said angrily.

"Now,now,Kimura,dear.Don't get so hasty." the grass lady insisted with a laugh.

I trembled slightly.

" What--who are you? Orochimaru?" I asked.

She chuckled."I told you to not be hasty ,didn't I? You want my "Earth Scroll",right?Since you guys have the "Heaven Scroll"..."

Her tongue seeped out of her mouth and wrapped around the scroll.She pushed it down her throat and swallowed it whole.

"Now.....Let us begin.The battle for each other's scroll."

She's insane!Urgh!

I set Yumi down,standing beside her as I got in my battle stance.

"With our lives on the line",she finished ,pulling her bottom eyelid down.

Sakura and Sasuke stared.

"Guys,don't----"

I was too late.

I activated my Sharingan and threw a kunai in the Grass Lady's direction.

"Cut it out!" I yelled.

She dodged it partly.Her left arm was slightly cut.

"You!", she screeched.

Sasuke started throwing up.

Who the hell's this guy?

"Sakura....",Sasuke said weakly."Sakura!"

Sakura was still under genjutsu.Tears flowed rapidly down her face as she shook.

"This is bad! We have to run",Sasuke said."Or we'lll probably die!"

"We're not",I argued."But you're right.You two get outta here!"

"Heh heh.You two can no longer move." She threw a kunai in Sakura's direction.

I reflected it just as Sasuke went over to Sakura protectively.

Sasuke stabbed his leg with a blade.

He took Sakura and disappeared.

I gasped.He left me?! With Sakura?!? Damn him,what's going on?! I didn't letally mean leave!

"Yumi!?! Yumi?" I yelled shaking her roughly."Please wake up!"

Yumi's eye's opened quickly."I----OROCHIMARU!!!!!!!!!!"

She stood up quickly."What have you done to Sasuke and Sakura?"

"They abandoned us",I said angrily."He disappeared with Sakura."

"Kimura!! Yumi!!",Naruto shouted,coming up to us.

"Naruto! You're okay!"Yumi said in relief.

"So.Looks like you defeated my giant snake",Orochimaru laughed.

"Hey!! Snake face!"Sasuke yelled."Take our scroll and leave us alone".

"What?!?"Yumi shouted aghast.

"Sasuke! What th hell are you talking about?! Naruto yelled."Why would you give the scroll to the enemy?"

"I see..",Orochimaru said,pleased."Very clever.The only way to escape the predater is to give him a different meal."

"Take it and leave",Sasuke said,throwing the "Heaven scroll".

Naruto caught it.

"You bastard! What are you doing?" Sasuke asked,outraged.

Naruto punched Sasuke in the face and I kicked him in the stomach,following with Yumi's finale.

Sakura screamed."What are you---Sasuke-kun!!!".

Naruto clenched his fist."Sorry.I forgot the password so I can't be tested,but Sasuke's a fake and I know it!"

"You total morons.I'm the real Sasuke.Kimura,it's me,you're brother.I'm Sasuke!"

"Liar",Yumi muttered with complete hatred."There's no way Sasuke's a total coward.I bet he'll just kill us for lunch anyway.

"Heh heh.Naruto-kun,Yumi.You're all correct.I could take the scroll with ease if I wanted to and kill you all along with it."

He pulled up his sleeve to reveal marks on his arm and did handsigns,smearing blood on the odd symbols.

Yumi took a step forward.

I held my arm out in front of her."No.Don't do it.It's not a good idea."

Naruto charged up, like he always would, to Orochimaru.

"NARUTO!!! NOOOO"

(to be continued.)
♠ ♠ ♠
I made a part... now you go on Cam!
-Spunky.Funky.Jay

I added another part.
-Cam