Status: UNDER TEMPORARY RECONSTRUCTION

A Painful Life

Orochimaru's Henchmen

Kimura's POV

"Yumi!!! No!" I yelled.

Yumi didn't listen.She kept running and threw a kunai.The masked guy dodged it.Yumi managed to land a punch. He flew back and hit a tree.I sighed. At least Yumi's al—
She collapsed on her knees and flew her hands over her ears.

"Yumi!" I gasped."What did you do to her? Talk or I'll kill you."

He chuckled and held up his right arm.It looked like a piece of metal or something with multiple holes in it. I grounded my teeth.

"You see this? I'm from the sound.We people have ver phenomenal abilities."

"So that thing.It generates sound through those holes.And if—."

"Yes,If it reaches your ear—."

"—It can cause vital injuries.Either going deaf or the bleeding of the ear."

"Smart girl," the masked guy said,slightly impressed."It's only vital If you get hit too many times.You can't hear the sound waves.They're invisible to the naked eye.They're too high to hear but you can feel it once you're struck."

Yumi stood up.Damn,If only we had something to protect our ears.We're toast. if we can't think of anything.We have to get those holes covered.

"Yumi,you up for a challenge?" I muttered.

"Ready as ever," she replied.

"Use your mind reading thing.Focuse.Think of a plan with Shikamaru and the others that's still standing.Blondie might be useful in this.I'll distract him.Do something with the other two. We have to separate them or something."

She nodded."Got one already.Be careful with what's-his-name.He's the strongest of the three.Oh,this'll help.Think of something happy.Like your beau,Kiba."

I glared at her."What is up with all these Kiba nonsense?We're just friends."

"Yeah,um.This isn't the time for arguing."

I smiled sheepishly."Heh heh.Go!"

"Be careful."

I jumped into the air and did rapid handsigns."Hey,sound freaks! All of you! Over here!" Heh.Now! Fire Style:Fire Bullets Technique!

Small balls of fire shot out everywhere around me towards the,.The all tried to dodge it.

"Dosu!" the girl cried."They're too many!"

"Argh.Can't move!" the masked boy,who was named Dosu growled.He looked at his other team mate.

The spiky haired boy seemed as If he was in a trance.The girl on the other hand,looked distant,her eyes were blind.Yumi,Shikamaru,Ino.Just in time!

"And now,my grand finale!" Wow,I say that lot."Ninja Art : Fire Dragon!"

Shikamaru and Yumi,who were the only ones basically wide awake,watched in awe.I smiled,feeling the dragon's warmth surrounding me.I felt powerful and strong as chakra flowed through me.Ah,my most powerful jutsu that I invented.Fire Dragon.

They released their techniques immediately.I watched Orochimaru's henchmen get burned befor my eyes.The scroll rolled at my feet.I picked it up and ran over to Yumi.I gave it to her.She smiled.

"Nicely done," I praised.

Yumi beamed."I bet I scared her as hell.Genjutsu is so much fun when It comes to messing with people."

"Great job everyone!"

"Alright.We better get a move on," Neji said to his team mates.

Rock Lee ran up excitingly towards me,his eyes sparkling.Well this is akward,I thought.

"I am Rock Lee,the Leaf Villages handsome devil.You must be Kimura Uchiha.It is a pleasure to see you in person.I am hoping forward to fight you sometime."

I bit my lip nervously."Heh,yeah,it's nice to meet you,Lee.Umm,sure." Why is he standing so close to me? Why does Yumi have that teasing expression on her face?Ooh,I'm gonna get her someday!

A girl with a bun on both sides of her head laughed nervously,tugging on Lee's arm.Heehee,buns."Lee! Come on! Let's go.What are you waiting for? Oh,I'm sorry Kimura. Lee's kinda,umm,feverish today.Haha.Well we better be heading off.I'll see you later."

I stared after them.Yumi bursted out laughing.

"Hah hah! D-d-did you see Lee? He-he was flirting!!! Hahahaahah!"

I felt like knockong her off her feet but I couldn't.She was getting back at me for laughing at her earlier.Urgh! There's nothing going on!!
♠ ♠ ♠
I dunno what to write next! Heh heh.Chapter 33 is coming out soon.Wow,this happens so fast.Xd
-Cam