Status: UNDER TEMPORARY RECONSTRUCTION

A Painful Life

The Ultimate Fight: BFFs collide!

Author's POV

After Sasuke's fight with Yoroi, it was time for Zaku and Shino to get down on the battle field. Yumi was interested because Zaku was one of the Orochimaru puppets... When Shino attacked with his bugs, everybody but Kimura freaked; especially Yumi.

"Ew, are these bugs?" asked Yumi.

"Yeah, his family is some sort of bug master... They have bugs under their command and they protect them", said Sakura.

"Ugh, remind me never to step on his turf", gagged Yumi.

When the fight was over and Zaku lost, it was time for the next battle; the big fight.

The names were shuffling, everybody was excited to see who was next... and dun dun daaa! It was Kimura Uchiha VS Yumi Kyoro!

Kimura and Yumi looked at each other then back at the screen.

"Now for the next contestants, please come down here", said the procter.

Kimura and Yumi jumped down from the balcony and stood in the field.

"Wow, can't believe it's actually us", said Yumi.

"Me too, but I've been waiting for this for a long while."

"Are there any objections?", asked the procter.

" No. Not at all," the two replied simply with a grin.

"Good. Well then....Are you two ready?"

Yumi and Kimura nodded.

"Alright......BEGIN!!"

They jumped back and Kimura pulled out two shurikens. She threw them at Yumi. She dodged them. Yumi took out her kunai and charged up to Kimura.

"My gosh. Heh heh. This fight is gonna be fun, " Kimura said in a low voice.

" You said it! Good luck and don't hold back," Yumi said half laughing.

Kimura pushed Yumi back and threw punches and kicks. Yumi blocked them and attacted back. Kimura jumped in the air and did rapid handsigns.

"Fire Style: Flame Bombs!!" she shouted.

Yumi got hit.

Kimura gasped. How could she---

She soon realized it was a clone.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooh. i got 2 go. sorry. i cant finish the rest in time. sorry
-Cam