Status: UNDER TEMPORARY RECONSTRUCTION

A Painful Life

Passed just like that

Yumi's POV

It had been a weird and totally unexpected hour... Orochimaru... with the nerve to show himself... I wanted to hurt him really bad... but Kimura's argument had made more sense!

When we all reached the rounds, two battles were already done. Sakura VS Ino and that Temari girl VS the girl from Lee's team.

"Due to the current situations... Lord Hokage has decided that Yumi and Kimura's battle ends up in a tie. It's not unfairness, it's the Hokage's orders", said the Procter coughing.

"Aw man! That girl fight was so exciting! Almost as exciting as Ino's and Sakura's", said Naruto with his eyes closed.

We went up to the rounds, each one to his place.

"Yumi!" Sakura and Naruto said in unison. "Why did you run off like that?" Asked Naruto.

"Where's Sasuke and Kakashi sensei?" Asked Sakura, sitting up a bit.

I got so pissed! "I ran away for my life and all you care about is Chicken Butt and 'i am so cool cuz i cover my face' sensei????!!"

"HEY", said Ino.

Kimura noticed and went to calm me down. "Easy there, name-caller, my brother was in danger too".

"I know but she should have more team spirit! Humph", I crossed my arms.

"Sasuke will be fine, don't worry", said Kimura relieving Sakura out of her agony.

"What happened? I thought you forfeit", said Naruto.

"Um, I... needed to go and I saw Sasuke and Kakashi on my way", I said making up that stupid excuse that just came to me. Kimura gave me a 'huh' look.

"Oh..." he went back to see the shuffling names on the screen. Until it stopped and the fighters were... Len VS Takeru!

That should be interesting.

Author's POV

"Heh heh. Look, Satori-sama's up along with this Makeshisi guy," Kimura partially joked, laughing quietly.

"Wish me luck?" Len asked determinedly.

"Good luck," she and Yumi said in unison.

"Watch my swift moves, guys. "Cause if you're planning to fight me one day, be prepared to get your butt kicked," he warned.

Kimura frowned.

"I was just kidding! I'll never hurt you," Len said quietly.

"Oh. The famous lines that are said by boys have just been spoken. Great job, Len," she muttered.

"Kimura, I'm serious. You know I didn't mean it. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you somehow."

"No way. Get outta my sight, Len."

He looked at her regretfully. Yumi sat and stared back and forth, completely excited like it was a movie as she nibbled on some popcorn.

"Hey, you!" Ino exclaimed. "Where'd you get that?"

She pointed at the box of popcorn in Yumi's hands.

"I have a name, you know, and it's called Kyoro Yumi."

"You know what I meant. But where'd you get that?"

"Oh. I dunno. Want some?"

"What kind of an answer is that!?! I'm going to tell on you!!"

"Shut the hell up, Ino. You're such a drag. Be quiet. It's not big of a deal," Shikamaru said irritatingly.

"I-I'm so sorry, Kimura. I'll do anything. Just forgive me!" Len insisted.

Kimura put a hand over her face and sobbed. Len immediately came over and embraced her, telling her how sorry he was until she lifted her face with a grin." Just kidding."

Len flinched. He opened his mouth, then closed it and smiled. "You're not what I expect. Hah hah."

Kimura smiled sweetly. "Right. Good luck. Kick his ass"

He laughed. " Got that right. Watch. He's going to fall on his face in no time. See ya."

After Len had gone, Yumi came back up beside Kimura. Kimura sighed wearily, shaking her head. "You know, Len reminds me a lot of Sasuke in a way. They almost look alike, don't they? Not to mention they can be idiots," she stated.

Yumi snorted. " I agree with the last opinion but not so sure about the first. They don't really look alike."

"Yuh-huh."

"Not really."

"Satori Len, Makehisi Takeru, are you two ready?" the Procter asked.

"Whatever," Takeru replied.

"Yeah," Len responded cooly.

" Alright. Don't start to get too bloody. If it gets too much, I'm stopping it, 'Kay then..," he stopped for a brief cough. "BEGIN..!!"

Len and Takeru clashed into each other with their weapons so hard, the ground shook a little.

Kimura watched, completely awed.

Len had his sword, blocking Takeru's attack. They jumped back, unhurt. Takeru twirled his metal staff and pointed it at Len's direction. Needles shot out rapidly. He avoided them with ease. Len muttered a jutsu to himself.

"Whoa," Yumi said. "That looks like yellow lightning thinggy."

By, now static like lightning was forming around his hands and up to his sword.

"That's so cool."

"How does he do that?"

"Len's awsome."

"No! Takeru's going to beat him!"

"Look at Len! He has to teach me that techneque."

"Beat the crap outta each other."

Everyone all started to talk all at once.

You can beat him Len, Kimura thought. Takeru is strong but you can beat him.

Len threw out a kunai.

"Wow. He can also pass that power to weapons," Yumi squealed.

Takeru dodged the first one as he threw out three more. With ease, Takeru avoided them but he had no clue what he was going to expect next.

"Just as I planned," Len said impressively. "Look around you Takeru. Look and see how careless you are."

"Hun?" was all Takeru could say before he noticed what was going on.

Surrounding him were three kunais in a form of a triangle, the fourth one in the center by Takeru's foot.

"Impossible!" he gasped.

"Possible," Len responded cooly.

Suddenly, the yellow lighting came out from the outside kunais, forming a barrier. Takeru struggled to break free.

Kimura's POV

The fight continued on and on. I yawned dramatically. Yumi shook me.

"Oh my god, look!"

I jolted up, worried. "What happened?!?!"

"Len won!"

"What?" I exclaimed.

I looked down. He was smiling directly at me, holding two fingers up. Takeru, on the other hand, was lying on the ground, looking as if he was unconscious. Len walked over to Takeru and held out an offering hand. At first, Takeru hesitated , then took it and stood up slowly.

Len,you're such a sweet guy.. If only we're toge---.

"What am I thinking?" I muttered.

Yumi, Kiba, Naruto, and Sakura looked at me with raised brows.

Akamaru barked.

"Um. Hiya," I said akwardly.

They laughed.

"What?" I demanded.

They shook their heads just as Len walked up to me. We high fived. "Awsome job, Len!!"

He smiled ressuringly." Told ya I'd win. Now where's my money you owe." He held out a hand.

Yumi hit it away. " You need none of that crap. Your reward is that you get to say "yay i won". "

I laughed.

Next fight is....

(to be continued)
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey hey, 41! =D
Dangit I have to go! Byez

-Jayda

Yay! I have time to add more!
-Cam aka. Kamai-chan