Status: UNDER TEMPORARY RECONSTRUCTION

A Painful Life

Kidnapped II

Yumi's POV

I fell to the ground but it wasn't a long fall. I ran quickly and saw a figure in front of me. I looked closely and saw Orochimaru.

"What do you want?" I asked rudely.

"Your Powers." Orochimaru said.

"Random answer. You wish!" I said.

I got into fighting stance and did some hand signs. Then I yelled: "Ninja Art! Lightning Wave!" And lightning waves started coming out and charged at Orochimaru. He dodged them and his tongue came out and wrapped it around me.

"Ew, gross! I gotta take a bath after this fight." I said.

He turned me back and uncovered my shirt by his tongue revealing the blue curse mark of the dragon on my back.

"So you still have the dragon mark on your back? How wonderful." He smirked.

"LET ME GO!! I WON'T JOIN YOU!" I yelled.

"Well, if you put it that way..." He said.

Meanwhile at Sara's POV

I was knocked out by the spikey haired guy. I woke up and looked around to find Yumi. I figured out she ran away but where's Orochimaru? Oh no. He's after her! I have to find her. Suddenly, the girl throwing senbons with bells at me. I dodged them and suddenly I began to lose my balance.

"What the?" I said trying to channel my balance.

"So you see, these bells on the senbons send sound waves that affect your sense of balance. Now I can charge at you while you can't dodge them." The girl explained.

I felt dizzy and I couldn't move. I saw the girl throwing more senbons but I couldn't dodge them and they all hit me. My body started bleeding and I coughed up blood. I started thinking of Yumi and then I stood up and performed a shadow jutsu. Three clones of me stood behind the three ninjas. The three ninjas looked back and saw her.

"A clone jutsu?" The masked boy said.

I smirked while breathing hard. "You see now, if you try and charge at me, my clones will knock you dead in no time. And if you charge at my clones, I'll knock you dead. Either way, you can't do anything since I'll attack you anyway." I did some hand signs for my invisibility jutsu. They all gasped as I became invisible. They looked around and couldn't see me as I went underground and pulled them down with chakra.

"She got us and we fell right for her trap!" The spikey haired boy said. I turned visible again and looked down at them.

"Hehe. That should hold you for awhile." I said. I jumped out of the window to find Yumi.

Yumi's POV

"Well, if you put it that way..." Orochimaru said.

He suddenly uncovered his eyelids and looked at me. Everything turned black. I felt my clothes taring and there were cuts and wounds on my body. Terror took over me but I couldn't do anything but scream. Everything turned back to normal and I was petrified. I lost my balance and fell to the ground, sweating heavily and crying with pain. I couldn't defeat Orochimaru. I was a weakling. A scaredey cat. I looked at him and saw his neck extending towards me and... to my surprise, he bit my neck. I screamed in terror and fear. I was going crazy. I knew it was now my end. A tear streamed down my face and I blacked out.

Next Day
Author's POV

After this dramatic scene, I will continue this chapter with my POV. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi met and waited for Yumi but she never came.

"I can't believe Yumi is late." Sakura said.

"What if something happened to her?" Naruto said.

"We better go to Lord Hokage and tell him what's happened." Kakashi said.

At the Hokage's office

"WHAT??! YUMI'S BEEN KIDNAPPED??" Naruto and Sakura yelled in unison.

"I'm afraid so. You must go and find her. She's in the forest with her sister. She tried to save Yumi but she couldn't." The hokage said.

"Yeah! Come on! Let's go save her!" Naruto said.

"Wait. I will send with you Sara's team. She leads Squad 1." The hokage said.

"Why should they come with us? We can handle things ourselves." Naruto said.

"We might need backup Naruto." Sakura said.

"Just in case." The hokage yelled and said: "Send in Squad 1."

Continuing with Sasuke's POV

I was a little shocked that Yumi was kidnapped. We have to save her now. If she wasn't our teammate, I wouldn't have to save her. But we're now learning teamwork. Then, a door opened and three people entered. Two boys and a girl. One of the boys had the Uchiha symbol all on his shirt. That's strange. He looked so familiar... I saw him before... OMG! It's...

To Be Continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading. Comments are really appreciated.

See you soon with more adventures! I really feel for Yumi.