Web

Twilight-A new friend-Quy Mia

It took thirty-six hours seventeen minutes and forty-two seconds to reach our new house. I had absolutely nothing better to do than to count the amount of time that it took to leave my true home. We got sort of lost on our way to the new house. Ruh missed the turn into the driveway because it’s in the absolute middle of nowhere. The drive-way is about a mile and a half long, the road is completely paved with never-ending trees on either side. Yami stared out of the window in amazement, Liberty bounced excitedly in her seat and Ruh explained the history of our new house. Apparently it used to belong to someone important, but I didn’t pay much attention. I was too busy being paranoid. I could have sworn that I saw someone in the forest. It very well could have been the loss of sleep for thirty six hours and so on…but no, I’m sure of it; someone was in the trees.

So we reach the house...it's shaped like...an...octagon...it's strange, that's for sure. Yami was excited about having an abnormal house shape. I reacted like any normal person, I was skeptical as to the sanity of my family and the contractors.

Yami sped up the stairs and picked her room without a second thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Everyone please please PLEASE leave me comments! i can't fix anything and write more if you don't help me out!!! i'm DESPARATE!!!!!!