I Just Wanted to Tour!

Meet And Greet My Sister!

"Did you guys have a party last night?" William asked the next morning.

"No, we had a dance off. Who does Michael Jackson the best?" I smiled as Brendon walked by.

"Talk going around that you and Urie are going out." William whispered.

"Andy is dead meat when I see him."

"Just kidding, he did tell us about the little convo you guys had yesterday." Andy walked up behind me.

"Why am I dead meat?" He asked.

"Because you're a vegetarian."

"Yeah, whatever, Joe wants you at the meet and greet with him."

"Kay babe, I'll be there in a sec." I gave William a hug and walked toward Brendon.

"Hilo dude, ready to meet and greet some fans?!" I said way too enthusiastic.

"Yep, you ready to hear people ask which one you're dating?"

"You know it. Well, just wanted to say hi. Joe wants me with him." I waved and walked away.

"Carmen, Carmen, hey!" I turned around and saw Ryan standing on a table waving from the food court. I laughed and walked toward him.

"Hey Ryan, so, trying to draw attention to the rockstar?"

"Haha, forgot. You look very Saved By The Bellish! It's a good thing."

"Yea, I try to keep my wardrobe ten years or more out of whack... Well, Joe wants me with him so see you later."

"Okay, come visit us. In front of the food court luckily." I laughed and walked away.

"Welcome to your first meet and greet!" Pete yelled.

"Actually, my third. Well, I've been knowing you guys since I met Joe." I said smiling.

"Loving the hat! Gotta steal!" Patrick yelled. I laughed.

"Hi, are you dating one of the guys?" A girl asked me.

"Oh, no, Joe is my brother and I'm touring with him." She smiled.

"Well, can get a picture with you?" She asked kind of hesitantly.

"Sure." She smiled again and ordered a guy to snap the picture.

"Thank you!" She walked away beaming.

"Aw, you have fans!" The guys yelled. The entire line started to laugh. Wow, famous dudes say the slightest thing, it's hilarious. I rolled my eyes.

"Hi, are you someone who I get a picture with?" A girl about thirteen asked. Her parents snickered.

"Um, if you want but I'm not famous."

"I do, you're really pretty." I blushed and thanked her. We took a picture and she smiled at the picture on the camera. I turned toward the guys who kept glancing at me.

"Hello, I'm Jamie." A guy about sixteen walked up to me.

"Hey partner! I'm Carmen!"

"So, why aren't you in line? Sibling coming here and you waiting?"

"I guess you could say that. That guy right there with the white-boy fro just happens to be my brother and the other three are my biffles fo shiffle."

"Cool, so you personally know Fall Out Boy. My little sister is obsessed with them...Can I get a picture with you? She'll probably be whining when I tell her."

"No problemo." I smiled for the camera.

"Can I have a e-mail or something to send you the pic?"

"Yea, uh CarmenroxJosefsox@Gmail.com. Don't ask, you should hear Joe's e-mail though." He laughed and walked away. Not before glancing back and winking at me.

"Are you bored?" Andy asked after a while. "Go visit Brendon." I smiled and walked away. They were busy smiling and signing.

"Oh my god. It's really them! I can't believe it!" I yelled as I approached their table. Everyone looked at me. I posed and continued to walk.

"So, taking a break?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, looks like fun." He chuckled.

"My hand and jaws are kinda hurting." Brendon cut his eyes over towards us. I could see hurt.

"I'm a celeb. People want to take my picture. Can you believe it?"

"Haha, you're beautiful enough to make anyone want to be in a picture with you." I blushed. Ryan looked at me and blushed too.

"Thank you, rarely do I ever hear that." I stood toward the side watching fans scream. Another teenager ran to me.

"Are you dating one of them?"

"No."

"Good, I would be really mad. But you're pretty. You would make a good girlfriend. I like your hat. You dress pretty. If someone at my school wore that, they'd get picked on, but you pull it off really good. Are you a model?" She asked without taking one breath.

"Uhm, thank you! No, my brother is Joe Trohman and I'm touring with him...and I'm not a model. Former college cheerleader for LSU, but not a model." She dropped her jaw.

"No way, you are so lucky! Joe Trohman is my future husband!" I laughed. "Do you mind if I get a picture with you?" She asked.

"No problem, I'm Carmen, by the way."

"Okay, I'm Amy." We took the picture and she walked away. "Wait, here's my number. Call me sometimes after 5:30. I have Cheerleading practice." I smiled again as she walked away.

"Aw, how sweet.." Brendon sung.

"See what I mean?" I asked Ryan.

"How many times has that happened?"

"Uh, a girl about fifteen, a boy about sixteen, a girl about thirteen, and her." He did a face gesture and posed for a picture. "Hey Brennnn-don! Havin' fun?" I asked after feeling like I was ignoring and neglecting him.

"Yep, I see you are." I couldn't reply to that so I asked Jon and Spencer.

"Does this look fun?" Spencer whispered. I laughed and told them bye. The Academy Is... was around the west entrance. They had a line that was long.

"What it do pimpin'?" I asked them. They all eyed me weird.

"Uh, hey." They all chanted together. Not one of them looked up at me. They took this very serious. I made my way back to Joe.

"Where'd you go? It was fun seeing people ask you to take pictures." Joe asked.

"I went to tell the guys hey. How much longer of this?"

"About thirty minutes." Patrick answered. I took a seat. Not long did someone ask for a picture together. I could get used to this!
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, this is long. I was bored last night so I stayed up typing and cganging around my stories. Well n-e-wayz, enjoy!