I Just Wanted to Tour!

On My Way! Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey!

"Can I run to Hot Topic and Pacific Sunwear really quick?" I asked my brother.

"Uhh, you have fifteen minutes." I ran toward Hot Topic. Are you crazy? I, Carmen No-Middle-Name Trohman comes to the mall and doesn't splurge? I grabbed a few tops and paid. The cashier looked at me like I was crazy. Pacific Sunwear was luckily a few stores down. I ran through the doors and collided with someone.

"Hi-ya Carmen!" Ryan yelled.

"Shouldn't you be getting to the buses? Last time you were late, well." He smiled. I picked up three dresses and paid.

"Hey, what's the hurry?" I stopped. What was the hurry?

"I-uh-no."' We both laughed and walked toward the exit together. I waved and loaded the bus. Andy snatched my bags from my hand and plopped back down on the couch. I walked to the fridge to get my Gatorade.

"Did Ross buy you this?" Andy asked.

"No, I bought it." He gave me a face that read you're-lying-and-I'm-gonna-find-out. "Where are we headed to now?" I took a long sip of my Gatorade.

"Uh, Indianapolis, I think." Patrick answered. I walked to the back in search of my brother. He was sleeping.

"Joey, Joey, Joey, are you sleepy, sleepy, sleepy?" I whispered in his ear.

"Yes, now, I need a tad bit more silence." I kissed his cheek and grabbed my iPod. I was listening for a good ten minutes before I felt someone jump on me.

"Oh my god. Talk about sleep!" I pushed Joe off me. "What is up with you guys and jumping on me?" Pete looked up. " Don't even think about it Wentz!" He grinned.

"Okay, I'm bored. Did you bring your laptop?" Joe asked from the floor.

"Of course. I wouldn't leave home without it!" I picked my Macbook Air from the front flap of my suitcase and brought it back to my brother. "I should've brought my violin." I whined.

"No!!!"They all yelled in unison. I laughed.

"Look, a review from last night." Joe pointed to the screen. He read it aloud. I smiled at the little sentence about me.

"Great review guys. You really deserved it." I clapped and stood up. "Time for a victory cheer!"

"Please don't do a victory cheer!" Andy screamed. I sat back down.

"How much longer?" I asked Patrick.

"A few hours." He replied. I put my earbuds back in and laid down on my bunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, I have two stars! I was skeptical people would like this one but now I see that it is my best. Thanks to all my supporters. You guys are awesome! I hope you enjoyed this one. It was kinda a filler. Still comment me!

iJada: The new generation of iPod, voice activated and in high definition!