I Just Wanted to Tour!

Ryan's P.O.V.

I had gathered enough nerves to ask Carmen out on an official date. Everything was mapped out perfectly. But Pete had to mess up. Well, I guess he didn't know. I lost my confidence and chickened out.

"Did you ask her?" Spencer asked me.

"No."

"What? You didn't do it?! Why not?!" He had jumped up.

"Well, I was about to but Pete called her and I chickened out." Spencer rolled his eyes and sat back down.

"Brendon and Jon back yet?" I whispered.

"No, they called and said they'd be here soon." I feel down beside Spencer and sighed. A knock came on the door. Spencer got up to get it.

"Ryan, you stood me up! Haha, but where'd you run off to?" Carmen yelled playfully.

"Spencer couldn't find his uh, cell. So I came back to help him find it." I lied. She nodded her head once.

"Well, what'd you have to ask me? Before Peter so rudely interrupted!"

"Never mind, I'll ask you later."

"Or you can ask me now."

"I forgot my question."

"No, you didn't." The butterflies in my stomach grew larger.

"Okay, I want to see one of your cheer moves." Lame excuse.

"Who told you?" She made a mad face. It was so beautiful.

"Pete did, now show me." She sighed and performed a cheer. I smiled a kool-aid smile. Spencer rolled his eyes. "That was amazing." I clapped. " You look like a cheerleader but you don't."

"Pete is the reason I tried out."

"Figures, he told me." Her phone rung and she left the bus. Ugh, why didn't I ask her. What was I scared of?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments people!