I Just Wanted to Tour!

Brendon's P.O.V.

"Jon, I need help. I wanna ask Carmen out but I'm scared." I whispered.

"Well, what you need is a plan." He led me outside the bus.

"Okay, and this plan is?"

"That's the problem." I smacked him in the head.

"I need one quick, before Ryan gets to her."

"Yeah, I was thinking that. Did you see how they were at the meet and greet. I saw major sparks flying."

"Jon, you're not helping the matter."

"Oh, sorry Bren." We walked around the bus area pondering.

"Hey, how about I...never mind."

"Okay, how about at the concert, you bring her onstage and ask her out. She's nice, so she won't decline you in front of your fans!" Jon jumped with glee.

"That's genius Jon!" I hugged him. We walked back to the bus. I saw Carmen cheering. She was so beautiful. Jon was right, her and Ryan did have a thing going on. I waited till she was gone to go back to the bus. I walked in on Ryan and Spencer having a conversation. They stopped when I walked in. It was about me. Ryan was plotting to ask her out before me. I gave Jon a look and walked to my bunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment the story or no updates! Oh yeah, who do you think is best for Carmen? It's to help me make a future decision!