I Just Wanted to Tour!

Our Parents Are Cooler Than Yours

"I was wondering if..." Ryan started but Joe interrupted.

"Oh my god, Carmen! Come here quick!" I ran toward the bus. "Look." Joe pointed to the screen."

"Oh...my...god!" There was mom and dad on TV. But not the mom and dad now. Not even from the day I first met them. I'm talking college mom and dad. I stared at the two people who I knew and loved so much.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Joe laughed. "Dad was in a band and mom was a groupie. The same ones who were skeptical about me being in a band." I was awestruck. Their faces soon changed with someone elses. I grabbed my phone.

"Mommy, I just saw you and daddy on the TV." She laughed and informed dad.

"Well, sweetie. Your father was in a band. The drummer actually. I met him at a performance at a nightclub. Right before they hit it big, dad quit because I got pregnant with Joe." Joe snatched the phone from my ear.

"Ma, that is so cool. Why did you fail to inform us though?"

"Well, we thought it wasn't that important."

"All I have to say is, I have a way higher respect for you guys now." He gave me the phone and walked away.

"Bye mommy, I'll call you later on tonight." I hung up and went to find Ryan. I entered the panic bus. "Where's Ryan?" I asked Spencer.

"Bunk." He didn't bother look up. I showed myself to the back.

"Hey there sunshine!" I yelled in his ear. He didn't reply. "Sorry about that, Joe discovered a dark secret about our parents. But, I'm here now. What be the question?"

"Never mind, it was dumb and I figured the answer."

"I still want to know what the question is." He shook his head and turned around. I walked away.

"Hey Spence, what's his problem?"

"Follow me." I walked off the bus. "Well, he has been planning to ask you out but every opportunity he gets, someone interrupts him. He got kinda mad and wants to sleep off the anger." I stopped.

"Ryan likes me?" I asked.

"Have you not noticed how he acts around you. He's smiled more these few days than he ever has in his life. He even eats less." I thought about it. Ryan is always around me. He does smile a lot. I walked back to his bus.

"George Ryan Ross, I know what you're question is and I gladly accept." He rolled around to face me.

"Pardon me?" He asked sitting up.

"Yes, I will go out with!" He smiled and engulfed me in a hug. "But you had better not figured the answer would be no!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks guys. The sequel will be here shortly. Lots of twists and turns in it. I have four stars! I am so happy. To everyone who commented me and subscribe, you are the best ever.