I Just Wanted to Tour!

You Know How Rockstars Can Be... What?!

"Hey Carmen, we have be at the set in an hour and I was wondering if you could possibly maybe wanna go grab some coffee or something before I leave?" Ryan asked.

"I guess I kinda can go grab some coffee with you Mr. Ross!" I said. I walked to Joe's bunk.

"Wakey, wakey. Would you like some eggs and bakey?" I whispered in Joe's ear. He turned around and mumbled. "Wake up!" I yelled. He opened his eyes and stared at me.

"Yes my lover?" He asked with his face buried in his pillow.

"I'm going out to grab some Coffey with Ryan. Want any?" I asked. He sat up.

"Carmen, be careful. He's a rockstar."

"What, it's just coffee, dude."

"Don't get to serious in the relationship. You know how rockstars are."

"What, we aren't even going out. And you're a rockstar, right? You act totally like me, so great!"

"Carmen, stop being stubborn. Just take my advice. Please, this is from my heart." I nodded my head and tears streamed down my eyes. "Don't cry Carm, I hate when you cry, it makes me feel weird. Like no man should feel." I laughed as Joe wiped my tears away.

"Hey, get me a Strawberry & Cream Frappuchino!" He yelled when I was at the front of the bus.

"Carmen, you okay?" Ryan asked when we got on the sidewalk.

"Yeah, my brother said a joke that was really funny. Sorry about the wait. Joe is overprotective."

"Overprotective, Froman? You have got to be kidding me!" He laughed. I thought about Joe's comment. 'You know how rokstars are.' I wondered about it.

"So, you like being a rockstar?" I asked him trying to get the comment out my head.

"Ehh, it has its perks. It has some rough spots. It's kinda cool though."

"I know what it feels like. Me and Joe are so close. He tells me everything that has ever happened in his life so I feel like I get to live it."

"I can tell you guys are close. He really loves you. Are you guys really siblings though? You look nothing alike. If you don't mind me asking."

I laughed. " His parents adopted me when I was fifteen. We grew up together because his mom and my mom were best friends in high school. And I know you're probably wondering, why did you get adopted if you had a mother? Well, my mom physically and verbally abused me. Ever since she gained custody of me at the age of two. My dad had custody but he died. My mom was the only kin and she had completed rehab." I said.

"Wow, that's pretty sad. You don't seem bothered by it though. You said it so enthusiastic and you told me so openly."

"Well, it happened. Why would I hide it. I should let the world know." I smiled.

"Damn it!" He got up from the booth and grabbed my hand. "It's five minutes till our set!" He yelled running through the crowd.

"But that's like fifteen minutes away!" I yelled trying to catch up.

"Taxi, taxi!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes and loaded in the taxi that had pulled up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe.