I Just Wanted to Tour!

I'm Not Dead...Yet!

"Hey William, just the face I need to see."

"Thanks, I know I'm happy when I see your face too."I smiled as we walked. He had his arm around my waist. "Why were you crying?" He asked. I contemplated telling him the truth.

"Well, this morning, Ryan and I went on a mini date and when we got back, Brendon informed me on how Ryan always breaks hearts." I confessed.

"Wow, that is pretty sad. I didn't think Ryan was that type of guy. He seems so innocent." William added.

"Yeah, I thought the same. I guess he can act really good." William laughed. We had made it to the buses. I saw Joe and made a dash for the closest bus I saw. The Academy Is...

"What are you doing?" William asked.

"Trying to make it less evident that I've been crying."

"I can help you with that!" Adam helped me erase the thick tear stains. I looked in the mirror and I looked as happy as ever.

"Whoa, great job. Why do you know how to do that?" I asked. He grinned a devilish grin and walked to his bunk. I shook him off and made my way to the Fall Out Boy bus.

"Where the needle in the haystack in my Frappi?" Joe asked.

"Sorry tookums, I ordered one. It was so good, I drunk it." He tackled me and put me in a play choke hold. I pretended to be choking. This went on until Joe looked up and said,

"It isn't what it looks like!" He got off of me and helped me up. There stood Ryan.

"Hey Carmen, can I talk to you alone?" I pinched Joe in the arm and he made up a lie.

"Sorry dude, we gotta go call mom and tell her that we're still alive." He twirled me around and we walked into the bus. "Why don't you want to talk to him? Just this morning, you died to go to Starbucks with him. Did he hurt you?"

"No, I just don't want to get involved. Trying to take your advice from this morning." I lied. This lying stuff had gotten too easy. Joe gave me a hug. Knock, knock! I went to the door.

"Hey Carmen, can I talk to you for a quick second?" Brendon asked.

"We gotta call our mom and tell her that we haven't died yet!" Joe yelled from the back of the bus.

"Okay, well, I'll see you at the concert tonight, right?" I nodded and shut the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, nobody guessed it. Sorry, comment and subscribe!

Jada