I Just Wanted to Tour!

Back In The Day

"Hey Carmen, I'm glad you could come." Brendon greeted me. I shivered from the cold gust of wind.

"You think a ghost just went by us?" I asked. I had no idea where the question had come from.

"Maybe. You think it's like one of our guardian angels?" He asked putting his jacket around my nearly bare arms.

"What would it be guarding me...or you from?" No, that was a seductive question. Refrain from seductive questions!

"I don't know." He replied in a slightly seductive tone.

"Where we goin'?" I asked.

"A little diner my cousin introduced me to." I took a deep breath. We walked the rest of way the silently. When we got there, it was a restaurant Mom took Joe and I to when we were kids. I smiled to myself.

"Mom used to take Joe and I here when we were growing up. I haven't been here since I gradated from the sixth grade!"

"Well, glad to bring back to you." We sat down. I didn't have much of a appetite so I settled on some fries.

"Wow, I can't believe you are Trohhman's little sister!" Brendon broke the wall of silence.

"Yeah, no one can believe that. Ryan and I had a conversation about that this morning." Brendon looked down. "You and Ryan friends again?"

"He's kinda acting weird towards me. I didn't mean to call him out like that but I hate when he does girls like that." I grinned. "What did you guys say?"

"Well, I told about how Joe's parents adopted me when I was fifteen."

"You're adopted?"

"Yeah, but I've known the Trohman's since I was like five. My mother abused me and I finally told someone at fifteen."

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry, it happened, I survived it, I have a life as close to perfect as it gets." He smiled and stood up.

"Time to get home, it's getting late." We walked home in silence yet again. I enjoyed it though. The empty streets, still wind, illuminating buildings. I got to the buses and gave him his jacket. I ran to the Fall Out Bus before he went in for a kiss. Joe was there waiting.