Old Obsessions Die Hard

Jeff

I had tingly sensations that wouldn’t stop. I had goose bumps up my arms and I felt my throat try to close up. Shannon and he were talking and then Shannon turned and looked at me.
“Jeff you remember this fine piece of woman right here. If you don’t you should.” Jeff looked at me and shook his head as if to clear out the cobwebs.
“Faith?” I nodded. He came over and gave me a huge hug and I felt my body crush but I didn’t care. I squeezed him just as hard. “When did you get back?”
“This morning, I stayed at your dad’s house.” He smiled.
“How long have you been at Shannon’s?” I laughed.
“I just got here too, I showed up at your dad’s house early this morning at like six. He let me stay with him so I could rest up. I slept in your old vanilla ice room.” I laughed. He looked so different, he was much more toned. His skin was a lot more tanned and he was just perfect. His eyes were even darkening in tone. God I remember how he would show up at my house at four in the morning when he couldn’t sleep and I would open my window ready to kill the person on the other side of the window. Then I would see his face and that was it. All of my anger vanished just like that.
“You liked ice too so don’t be hating.” Matt looked in between us both and we snapped out of our trance. “So why are you here? I mean I know that sounds rude but I was curious.” My voice got quiet so it was as low as a whisper as I felt my eyes start to water.
“I missed you guys. I was so alone in my life without you.” Then I realized what I said and quickly tried to cover it up. “All of you I meant.” Matt smirked and Jeff smile dropped a little bit but he quickly started to smile again. We sat around and chilled for awhile and then we decided to leave and go to Daddy Gil’s house. Matt insisted that I rode with Jeff so I did. I climbed in his shiny black corvette. The ride was silent at first. I looked over at him and something was troubling those beautiful green eyes. I tried to shrug it off but it didn’t work out.
“What’s bothering you Jeff?” As is he was awoken from a trance he shook his head.
“Aw nothin’ darlin’,” I shook my head.
“Why do you lie to me?” He looked dumbfounded at first then he replied.
“Do you want the truth?” I laughed which caused him to smile.
“Of course I do.”
“I am just wondering how you coming back is going to effect Shannon and I.”
“What do you mean?” I looked confused. Even though Shannon had told me I was still surprised. Hearing it from Jeff was quite scary.
“You never noticed how Shannon and I used to argue all the time? It was because of you. We both liked you.” My jaw dropped. Shannon hadn’t lied that little horny dog.
“Can I tell you something?” He rose up his head as if telling me to continue. “I used to like you a lot.” He looked at me surprised at first then he surprised me when he laughed.
“I’m totally telling Shannon.” I gasped.
“Nuh uh,” I lightly hit his arm. Then his face changed, he got serious.
“I’m really glad your back Faith.” I smiled as he caressed my cheek.
“I’m glad I came back.”
We finished our drive and pulled up to Daddy Gil’s house. As we got out Daddy Gil and Matt were waiting for us on the porch. From the way they were staring it seemed like we were a couple or something. It felt so right. Deep down I know I wanted it then it hit me I think I’m still in love with Jeff.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to update
read it
comment it
love it lol