Antics

Chapter One

Sweat was pouring down your face, mixing with the rain. It was difficult to see. You shot the quaffle one last time, seeing it blur in. You threw one of your arms up in joy, but started slipping.

BRRRRRRR

The whistle blew, and you looked over your shoulder, which caused you to lose your balance even further. You let out a shriek as your started plunging through the dark night. The ground was approaching faster and faster as your clenched my eyes tightly to a close. Just as your stomach was finishing it's seventeenth flip, you felt wet arms snake around your body, and something hard hit your stomach.

When you finally looked up at your hero, you couldn't help but think...

Why couldn't I have just fallen

Blackness.

You woke up the next day in the Hospital Wing.

"Madame Pomfrey, can I go now?" you asked in a bored tone, after enduring hours of "No-visit-time".

"No, maybe in an hour. Just let the medicing sit in for a little while longer. Here, have some of this chocolate." she handed you chocolate from one of the many boxes surrounding your bed.

Your house had made sure they supplied you with enough sweets to make a seven year old tired with candy. Even a couple Slytherins offered some.

You picked up one of the cards and read it.

Dear Chris,

Don't fret over the game! You're still an awesome player!

Wonderful. You were still in the Hospital Wing because you slipped off your broom, and in trying to grab on, you pulled your wrist out of its socket. Your life was dramatically saved by f.ucking Oliver Wood, and to top it all off, people feel sorry for you.

After an hour of eating every candy known under the sun, and then some, you finally headed down to the Great Hall for the final feast, and counting of the points.

"...and the points for the quidditch cup goes to... GRYFFINDOR!" Dumbledore says.
On that note, you walked in. Some of the clapping ceased, but you saw Oliver Wood go up and take the cup.

You snuck over to your usual seat with out him or most of the other Gryffindors noticing. Then you had to sit through his positively vexing acceptance speech.

"Blah blah blah, I'm Oliver Wood! I have a little talent! I BS the rest! Blah Blah Blah" you muttered under your breath.

"...and I'd like to thank my good friend Christina Applegate for a wonderful match yesterday. I wish her all the best!"

"Oooh! What a liar! I can't stand that Oliver Wood. What does he have that I don't?"

"Testosterone." your friend, Emile, cut in. He was getting pretty tired of your ranting, by now.

"Sorry. It's just, where does he get off, 'My good friend'-ing me?"

"Well, maybe he's trying to end your feud before you guys get out of Hogwarts."

"No. You're just happy that you Gryffindors won the stupid quidditch cup."

"Yeah, just a bit!" he said, with a smile. "But you were still bloody brilliant!"

"Awe, thanks. Well, I have to go pack up!"

"Sure. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure."

Graduation

"This High Honors student found time in her busy schedule to intern, help out her proffessors, tutor, and captain one of the best quidditch teams Hogwarts has seen in years, all on top of her advanced classes. Please give it up for our 7th Year 1996 [can't remember] valedictorian, Christina Applegate!"

Applause thundered throughout the gardens. you stepped up on the stage.

"Well, I'm very pleased all of my hard work paid off. Sometimes it got a little frustrating, but I think what someone must remember is that life goes by fast. What prompted me to busy myself so much, was the memories. I think back at my time in Hogwarts. I don't have any recollection of times I spent doing nothing. All of my fondest memories are of me racing from one event to another. So, the advice I have to this graduating class: before you put down the brochure to that top-end university, don't think you can't do it. Think of the satisfaction you'll have. Think of how much you could improve your life. Thank you."

"Wasn't bad, for making it up on the spot," your friend Kelly whispered to you over all of the cheering.

"Thanks."

"May I present the graduating class of 1996!" Dumbledore said.
And with those words, hats flew in the air.

"So, Miss Applegate, what are you doing now?" Kelly asked you.

"I'm going pro." you stated. And without a second glance, you left Hogwarts.

---

[I Know I'm technically not supposed to do this or something, but I can't for the life of me figure this website out, so....]

Name: Christina Applegate
Age: 17
Year: 7th Year
Eyes: Green
Hair: Long and dark
House: Ravenclaw
Hobbies: Quidditch. Chaser.
Portrayed by: Keira Knightley

Name: Oliver Wood
Age: 17
Year: 7th Year
Eyes: Blue?
Hair: Short, brown.
House: Gryffy
Hobbies: Quidditch. Keeper.
Portrayed by: Sean Biggerstaff

THE TEAM:

pictures
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/result/4260198/4688241/

Name: Pele Armstrong
Age: 19
Last team played on: Durmstrang B Team
Position: Chaser (2nd)
Portrayed by: David Beckham

Name:
Age: Marcus Phillips
Last team played on: Appleby Arrows
Position: Chaser [3rd]
Portrayed by: Cristiano Ronaldo

Name: Stanley Fenmarx
Age: 18
Last team played on: Durmstrang B
Position: Beater
Portrayed by: Cannaravo Fabio

Name: Tony Kong
Age: 18
Last team played on: Montrose Magpies Alternate
Position: Beater
Portrayed by: Prinz Poldi

Name: Paul Simons
Age: 18
Last team played on: Bamfry Banshees
Position: Seeker
Portrayed by: Bosacki Bartosz

FAMILY:

pictures
http://www.quizilla.com/stories/4313656/06-antics-06

Name: Chauncey
Age: 18
Importance: Brother
Bio: Really cool. Co-owns a business with other brother in photography.
Portrayed by: Ashton Kutcher

Name: Charlie
Age: 18
Importance: Brother
Bio: Pretty cool, also. Co-owner of company. Best-buds with Chris.
Portrayed by: Ashton Kutcher [[twins]]

Name: Chelsey
Age: 21
Importance: Sister
Bio: Another whore sister. Never married. Never had a serious boyfriend. Fought constantly with Chris. Made fun of her. Calls her 'ugly' all the time.
Portrayed by: Katherine Heigl

Name: Charlene
Age: 22
Importance: Sister
Bio: A cool sister. She traded in a life of magic for a muggle lifestyle. She's a fashion designer in London. She travels all over.
Portrayed by: Uma Thurman

Name: Chantrice
Age: 22
Importance: Sister
Bio: Pretty whore-ish. Not so bad as the other two. She actually has a job. Not a very good one. She's a hostess at a really popular restaurant. Fancy. Expensive. Just a side job to catch gossip.
Portrayed by: Rachel McAdams (blond)

Name: Charmilla
Age: 27
Importance: Sister
Bio: Kind of a hoe. Been married three times. Aquired quite a fortune from all of the divorces.
Portrayed by: Tara Reid

Name: William Freed
Age: 29
Importance: Future Brother-in-Law
Bio:
Portrayed by: Dermot Mulroney

- - Disclaimer - -

The events that happen in these stories are often spoilers. Some of the facts have been fudged or are just completely false. Don't get all pissy and message me. If you do, I will message you back with this. K?

Those are the two main characters. Really the only important ones. I'll enter more people in the upcoming chapters, but only when they come along. And I'll only put pictures.
Nothing in the results. Don't go...
I told you it'd be boring.