Antics

Chapter Eleven

"So tell me, how exactly did you get the spot again?" some bald guy asked, for the billionth time.

"I went to the owlery. I found my owl. She had a letter for me. From the owner of team. I showed up." you repeated, getting quite bored of the conversation.

You looked stunning in your dress. You were the hottest girl there. You were one of the only girls there, but still the hottest.

"You know you're the first girl to play on that t--"

"To play on that team ever, I know. I've been told soo many times." you replied, dully.

"May I ask the lady for a dance?" you looked up to see Oliver.

Your face lit up. "You may, and I accept!"

He pulled you out on the dance floor. "My hero!" you said in a high-pitched voice.

"You looked like you needed rescuing." he told you with a smirk. You waltzed. How lame is that? Waltzing.

"So... are they always going to be this lame?"

"I hear they get better once you get higher up." he said.

"They better. I don't think I can stand this." you said, rolling your eyes.

"You look really nice. Gold looks good on you." he said, over the music.

You blushed. "Thanks. I wanted everyone to get a preview of what we'd be wearing around our necks once the seasons over."

He laughed and pulled you a little closer again.

The song ended, everyone clapped. You walked over to the bar with Oliver.

"Martini. Dry." you said.

"Bourbon." Oliver told the man. "So... how many of these do you think we'll have to drink to make this thing interesting?" he asked.

This suprised you. Mr. I-never-drink? Asking this question?

"Let's see!" you downed the whole martini as soon as the man put it down.

"One more hour to go!" you slurred. You'd had dozens of martinis, all free of course. And other drinks too. Vodka. Mixed drinks. Everything. Oliver, too! It was turning into some party!

"No,no. People are leaving now. It's got to be over sooner!" Oliver said.

"Come on, let's go back to your place." you said, sitting on Oliver's lap.

He leaned forward and kissed you. "Now?"

"Right now." you stated, drunk.

Oliver somehow managed to get off your dress without breaking the kiss.

Meanwhile, you were struggling with taking off his tux. The jacket, off. Belt, off, shirt, processing. Finally, you undid the last button, hastily pulling off his shirt.

You kicked off your heels, and Oliver kicked off his shoes.

Oliver layed you down on the bed. You started unbuttoning his pants. You pushed them down as far as you could, Oliver kicked them off.

His hands found their way to your boobs. Gently massaging them, he kept kissing you. You leaned up a bit. His mouth traveled down to your neck. His hands to your back to unhook the bra strap.

He was in his boxers, you in your panties. You flipped, so you were on top. His hands rested on your butt as you kissed down his chin to his neck. You were sucking on his neck, no doubt leaving a giant hickey.

Your hands started fumbling with his boxers. The started slowly pulling them down, massaging gently as they went down further.

Not being able to take it anymore, Oliver flipped you over, ripped off yourp panties, and entered you.

He started off slow, in and out. Yours and his breathing was getting heavier.

"Oliver" you moaned. He started going faster. "Oh! Oliver! HARDER!" he did as you screamed.

You kept moaning his name, screaming it. Wanting more. He was moving himself in and out. Both of you were sweating from every pore.

The pleasure was overcoming you. You were moaning in ecstasy, as was he.

He was going on faster than ever. Deeper. Harder.

"Oh! Christina!" he moaned.

"OLIVER!" you screamed as you both climaxed.

He fell over next to you. Your breathing returned to normal and you looked at him.

"I love you" you slurred, drunk.

He pulled you close to him. "I love you too." he whispered.