Antics

Chapter Thirteen

The past two weeks had quite possible been the most confusing weeks of your life.

Not to mention difficult.

You were really trying to stay off of Oliver. To avoid this fiasco.

But he kept just putting himself out there. Showing up at your appartment randomly. At your work. Everywhere.

And to top it all off, the weather was actually getting warmer. Instead of colder.

So one day at practice, you decided to take off you shirt, just wear the tank top you had on underneath.

Bad idea.

"Ooh, Chris has a love bite!" Marcus said.

"What?" you questioned, then you realized you had a hickey on your neck.

"Whose it from, huh?" they all teased you.

"Come on guys, back to practice," Oliver shouted, saving your ass.

"Always out to ruin our fun." Pele said.

"Wait... guys... he has one too!" Marcus screamed.

All the guys looked back and forth between you two, trying to fit it together in their heads.

"No." one started.

"No way." there goes two.

"It can't be..." three.

"Holy..." four.

"OMG! YOU TWO DID IT!" and the fifth.

"NO! EW!" you both denied, turning red.

"That's just..."

"Proposterous!" Oliver finished for you. "Get back to practice guys." he screamed.

But the whole team looked at you knowingly. They had all noticed Oliver hitting on you all week, and the week before, and you getting even more fed up.

Now it all made sense.

You had successfully managed to avoid Oliver for two days, staying with your brothers, but they had to leave for a trip, so they kicked you out.

You were back at your place, watching that same movie, because it was on again, when the doorbell rang.

Those muggle neighbors were the only ones who did that. You adjusted your shirt as you walked to the door.

You cracked to door open, "Hello?"

The door pushed open, "Hey Chris, glad your home," Oliver stated quickly before grabbing you and pulling you into a deep kiss.

You both stumbled back into your room. Having done this before, he knew exactly where it was.

He pulled off your shirt, and his was already off. You broke apart the kiss, "Proposterous, eh?"

He kissed you again, smirking slightly into it. He massaged your boob with one hand, fumbling to brake the clasp. Finally succeeding, he threw it to the ground. He groped your now naked chest.

You were moving your hands through his hair, but they quickly slid down his chest to his pants. You unbuttoned his jeans, and he finished kicking them off.

His free hand started going down to your sweat pants. He took them off quickly and threw them to the floor, along with your panties.

You gasped into the kiss as two unexpected fingers started sliding in and out of you. You broke apart as you started breathing heavy, he sucked on your neck.

You tugged at his boxers, but he was still persisting.

Finally, you caved, "Fuck me," you whispered into his ear, seductively.

Not wasting anytime, he pulled down his boxers and entered you.

He was rough this time. But you craved it.

You moaned in pleasure as thrusted himself in and out of you.

He was going hard, not stopping for anything. He needed you as much as you needed him.

You scratched your nails down his back.

"OLIVER!" you screamed. "OH! OLIVER! DON'T STOP!"

He started talking dirty to you, "You need it, don't you?"

"Badly," you said back, dropping your voice,

He kept pumping in and out, harder and harder, until finally you both climaxed.

You did your normal routine, you rolled over, hot and sweaty, into his chest. He put a protective arm around you.

Neither of you spoke. Not to ruin the moment. Not to ruin the fun. Not to ruin the fact that you would never be together. Conflict of interest. Press would go crazy.

Remember how the team acted? Those were our friends.

Suddenly, a thought came into your head.

"Shit," you said aloud, "My sisters wedding is in two weeks!"

Then you remembered the bet.

Oh, boy, were you in a pickle.

You won the next game, just like the last. You were now advancing one more level. Only two left until the finals. You were only praying you would make it that far.

Oliver and the rest of team were certain though.

But pride isn't everything.