Antics

Chapter Fourteen

You needed a new dress for your sister's wedding. Oliver needed a tux. You decided to go together.

Now, normally the bride would pick out the maid of honors dress with the maid of honor, but your sister was a little unconventional. So she said, "Just go to the store and pick it up when you have time!"

*Gag me with a spoon.* you thought. *This dress is going to be hideous*

She had briefly mentioned in the letter that her fiance and her [mostly her] had decided theme color of, what other than, pink.

It wasn't too bad. She also wanted a theme for her reception. The after-party thing. She wanted it completely different. So everyone would have to change. She wanted everything to be aqua. Like, under-water colored. So, she had her brides maids wearing orange/coral colored things with these frilly things on it, and everyone else wearing this blue-ish color. It was pretty strange.

It could hardly be considered a dress.

You and Oliver met up and went off for some lunch.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Oh, I can get it myself, thanks," you replied, nicely.

"Look, I won't consider it a date or anything... what do you--"

"Oh. My. God. IT'S OLIVER WOOD!" you looked around to see where it was coming from.

A vision in pink. Wait... multiple visions in pink... heading straight for you! IT'S AN OCEAN! AHH!

"Come on!" Oliver grabbed your arm as you looked longingly back at the ice cream stand. But you ran with him anyways.

About twenty blocks later, they caught up with you. Luckily, you had sent the packages back to your appartment.

"Oh, Oliver! Will you marry me?"

"You bloody dolt," you whispered fiercely, "You ran us into a corner." you guys were trapped.

Millions of cries of "Oliver! I Love you!" were shouted.

He stood up straight, cleared his throat, and said loudly to you, "Christina, I love you, will you be my girlfriend?"

Your eyes went wide. What the hell was he doing? There were about a thousand bloody fan girls now waiting to kill you. He nodded his head, motioning for you to say yes.

"I'm... speechless." you said.

"Just say yes." he pleaded.

"Yes?" and he jumped up and kissed you. Load groans were heard from the crowd, but he refused to unhinge himself from your mouth.

Slowly, though, the girls all left. Along with a few boys. Sad thing: you weren't sure whether they were eyeing you, or Oliver.

"Be my girlfriend, Christina?" you mocked him, "Be shot dead by five billion fan girls Christina?" you said.

"Oh, be quiet. Just for today. I mean, it's not like I'm asking you to take me home to mom and dad."

"Wait... that's it! OMG, Oliver, wanna do me a huge favor?"

"What kind of favor?" he asked with a grin on his face.

"Be my date to Charzilla's wedding?" you asked.

"O... Okay." he said.

"Bahh! I love you!" you said.

"Okay, kinda forgot to mention something. The wedding is tomorrow". So, after that little bit, you both went back to your place to get a full nights rest.

You woke up at 6 am. That's what time you were expected. Can you believe it?

You grabbed both of your dresses and headed out the door, leaving Oliver a note.

"Christina! Where have you been!? You're late!"

"Mom, It's five after six! The wedding isn't until seven. at night. We have plenty of time." you stated with a chuckle.

You helped get everything set up, place setting, table, aisle, flower assortments, rose petals for walking down the aisle [[all entirely different shades of pink]]

After that, you got down to the parlor to get your hair done.

Your hair had grown out quite a bit. They dyed it brown. Dark brown. With highlights. Making it look light brown. They said it went better with the coloring of the dresses. They put your hair up in curls on top of your head, letting a few stray down on the sides of your face.

The make up you asked for was simple. Just a little touch of eye shadow above and below that would be pink, then some eye liner, not too heavy, a little bit of mascara, some blush. That's all you would allow them to do.

By the time everyone got done, it was three in the afternoon.

Now it was time to put on dresses.

Unfortunately, not everyones dresses fit them perfectly. So they had to mend them a little.

Yours fit fine.

Two hours later, at five, the three bridesmaids were all dressed, along with Charzilla.

The last hour and a half before you had to waste before you actually had to go and wait in the church, you guys set up a movie.

After changing into the blue thing

You headed off for the party.

"So," Chelsey smirked, "Do we win the bet?"

On cue, Oliver strutted up behind you, slipped an arm around your waste, and kissed you on the cheek.

All of their mouths dropped. Charmilla was sharing her first dance as a married woman... well, married with that man.

"What? Didn't think I could do it."

"No, it's just... that's who we were going to choose."

"What are you guys talking about?" Oliver asked.

"Nothing," you guys all lied.

"Well, if you all are talking about nothing, I believe I'd like to ask my lady to dance."

"Of course," you said, and put down your champagne. You weren't intending on getting drunk tonight. Only champagne for you.

Finally! It was over! You saw off your sister off and went home.

Oliver followed you.

He was sort of unofficially staying there. You couldn't get him to leave.

"Oliver, it was a long day, go home."

"Not tonight. I'm too tired. I don't think I would make it," he said, laying down next to you.

He started kissing up your neck,

"Oliver stop it, I'm tired!"

"Fine. But you owe me," he said, putting his arm around your waste.

You inwardly groaned as you fell asleep