Antics

Chapter Eighteen

Yet again, you found yourself in a dress shop. Rushing to get a dress.

Yet again, it was a 'Maid of Honor' dress.

It was another wedding.

Charlene's. She's your favorite the spontaneous one of the family.

She currently had purple streaks in her hair, so she went for a lilac theme.

Lilac flowers. Lilac dresses. Lilac table setting. Everything Lilac, silver, and an underline of black.

She was wearing a beautiful wedding dress she designed. It was a bit wierd, but she was an american designer, so that was expected.

You were wearing a gorgeous lilac dress, which of course, she designed.

You were over helping her plan the wedding, like you had been doing so for the past five days. It was tomorrow. Tomorrow was Friday.

Being the co-wedding designer, you were helping her pick out brides maids dresses. THe other sisters were brides maids, so you guys decided it would be grand to see them in black.

She had always wanted a spring wedding, so it would be held in Panama, where it was warm and sunny.

YOu had no idea where it was though.

Ah well.

So, you really didn't know who she was getting married to exactly.

You met him once. By accident. See, she didn't want the family to know about him. So she didn't tell anybody.

But you found out one day when you were swinging by to see how she was.

He was pretty cool.

His name was Kevin. Kevin Smith. He was originally from England, but moved to America. He was really into quidditch, which is awesome. He was an artist. Which was also pretty neat, because in a way, your sister was too.

You decided to run by practice real quick, not actually being able to go, to tell them why you wouldn't be joining them.

You were suprised to see, when you got there, nobody else was there. You walked into Wood's office, knocking first.

"Hey, Wood," you said,

"Chris? What're you doing here? Didn't you get the memo? Practice is cancelled."

"Oh, why?"

"My best mate's getting married. Un-expected."

"Oh... God. No, you can't be serious."

He looked worried, "Are you okay?"

"What's his name?"

"Kevin Smith."

You decided to play a little trick on him. "Never heard of him."

"O... Okay. Maybe you should go get some sleep or something. You've been working too hard lately."

"Okay. See you tomorrow, Oliver."

"Oh, I'll be at the wedding tomo--"

You apparated out before he could finish.

You were now walking towards the church hall entrance doors, waiting for the music to start.

"Hi, I'm --Christina?"

"Hi Christina! What a coincidence! We seem to have the same name!" you mocked.

"What... What are you doing here?"

"Your friend is getting married to my sister."

He was quiet for a couple seconds. "Oh. Well, I suppose I'll be walking you down the aisle." he said.

You two linked arms. The music began, you looked back and winked at your sister, then took off, sauntering down the aisle with Oliver.

Followed by you were your three sisters who weren't happy about having to wear long black dresses.

Then it was your sister. It was pretty breath-taking. Her dress just matched the thing so well.

She met Kevin at the altar. She smiled at him before the priest began.

He got on with the vows, but you'll never forget how peaceful-- how happy-- she looked. She was beaming through the small smile that was on her face.

It actually made you tear. Knowing that she would be this happy for the rest of her life was just such a cool thing.

They kissed, and everyone clapped, bringing you back to reality. You noticed Oliver staring at you, when you did. He quickly averted his eyes to Charlene and Kevin.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

Mrs. Charlene Smith.

That was going to be a new one.

The party afterwards was fun. It took off immediately. No changing clothes, or anything.

"Care to dance?" Oliver asked.

"Why not. We're, uh, 'dating' aren't we?" you asked, referring to the fact that your family was here, so you were still pretending.

You set down your glass of champagne and went to dance with him.

He spun you around as talked.

"So, how about another date?" he asked.

You laughed. "Another date? How about we get through tomorrow's game without any injuries?" you asked.

"Okay, if we escape the next game with a win, advancing to the finals, with no injuries, you owe me a date. Because I believe that was a dare."

"Oh, really,"

"Yes, really," he said, leaning down to give you a kiss.

"Well, this is all fading out, you wanna come over?" he asked, still dancing.

"Sure." you said. "Just let me say good bye to everyone."

Your sister and her new husband had left an hour ago.

It was just a few people left.

After you bid everyone goodbye, you left. With Oliver. Back to his house. Need I say more?

You were making out on his bed. He had one hand slipped up your shirt, massaging your breasts.

You pretty much ripped off his shirt.

"Let's go to the shower." he mumbled, getting up and grabbing your hand.

You both stripped down, shooting each other glances the whole time, filled with hunger, yearning.

You were trying to undo your bra when you felt a pair of hands do it for you.

When it was finally off, he turned you around by your shoulders and threw you into a rough kiss.

He backed you up, lifting you up a little when you reached the shower so you wouldn't trip.

You took this opportunity to wrap your legs around his waist.

You trailed your kisses down to his neck while he positioned himself.

You felt him thrust into you while the steamy water rushed down the side of your body.

He was pushing you against a wall more and more with every thrust.

You could feel an orgasm rising.

You moaned his name, over and over.

"Oliver! OH! Oliver! Harder!"

He was moaning too.

The heat in the room was fogging up every surface.

He thrust in deeper, harder.

Imprints of your bodies were being left all over the screen.

It didn't matter though.

You two just kept going. You had already came twice.

But it didn't matter.

All that mattered was that moment.

And the pleasure errupting through your body.

It was wonderful.