Nothing to Special

Prologue

Kay Nakame; a normal 15 year old girl who like every child had a dream, hers though, was just a lot more complicated. While most kids her age wanted to be doctors, teachers, scientists, writers, or chiefs she wanted to be nothing. That was her dream. She wanted to grow up and do nothing. She wanted to be nothing. That's right, she didn't want to work or even live.

At the time we all thought she was naive. We were wrong though. We all believed that she didn't understand how the world worked. Every time we tried to speak to her about it she'd always say the same thing. She'd always say "What's the point? Everyone does the same thing. We live, go to school, get jobs, get old, and then we all die. Sure we may all go to different schools or get different jobs or even die different ways. But it's still all the same; I don't want to be the same. I want to live my life my way." At the time of course, we thought she was just being rebellious.

Though even after all these years she still says that same thing. She hasn't changed a bit. Only now she's older and is determined to bring her wish; her dream to life.

We still don't believe she can do it. No one believes she can live a life without work at least, not in this situation.

So now, after 15 years of this life, it's been written down. Kay's life; the story of a typical teenage girl with an unusual dream will be told.
♠ ♠ ♠
This work is fully copyrighted to me. You may not copy, redistribute, save to your computer, redistribute, or claim as your own. If you see this on some other site people contact me right away with the link to it. I'll handle it. Thank you,