Jessica

Chapter #1

Ed and Alex were in class.It was another boring class and all they were looking forward to was lunchbreak.

"Yo,dude..got the time?" whispered Ed to Alex trying not to be seen .
"Your gonna get in trouble by Mrs 'whatcha call her'.He said back,the teacher then looked at him through her thick glasses and he grinned.It was a very cheeky grin.
"Right,Alexander..outside now!" The teacher shouted. "Oww my ears Ms."
"Do I have to come down there Alexander?" "No Ms you do not if you don't want too." Grinned Alex. The old teacher looked at him and grinded her teeth. Alex looked at Ed who looked as if he was going to wet himself laughing.He did his best to keep it in though.Alex walked outside the door slowly and when he got outside burst out laughing.
"Right sir..if you think your so smart I want you to write out the dictionary..five time!" "Pfffff..are you having a laugh!" Laughed Alex. "No Alexander I am not..'having a laugh'..That dictionary written out five times by tomorrow!" The teacher screeched! Alex gripped his ears. "And fix your uniform its a disgrace!" She called back.Alex walked back to his table and saw Ed smiling at him.Alex smiled back.Five mintues later the bell rang and it was lunchbreak.

When Alex and Ed got outside the class room door. Ed started jumping around like a monkey. "Haha..whats the old bat say?" laughed Ed. Alex grinned at him again. "I have to write out the dictionary." said Alex.
"What..is she having a laugh?" laughed Ed. "Five times." Said Alex quietly.
"Oh my god...." Alex laughed and your helping me." Ed just stood there confused.."Wait Im what?" and then he ran after Alex.

Ed ran over to the vending machine. "Woo food!" He shouted. People were staring at him.He giggled.Alex followed him over with all his and Eds books."How heavy is your schoolbag?" Said Alex. "Oh..Thanks for getting that for me man...your a pal!" smiled Ed. "Take it will ya." Said Alex struggling with the two heavy bags. "Oh right yeah." "I forgot." Laughed Ed.Ed started to chew on a mars bar.."Hey dude..wheres my bar?" asked Alex very confused. "Oh yeah..erm..?"Ed said shyly. "That was my money."
Ed laughed nervously. They both looked at the choclate and then Ed qucikly shoved it into his month. Alex sighed. "Do I have choclate on my face." asked Ed. Alex laughed at the chocolate all over his face...he shook his head. "nope" Ed looked around him.."Oh Alex look heres Teddy." Ed waved at Teddy. He looked slightly embassed.Alex was too busy at the vending machine choosing what he wanted. "Come on Alex." and he grabbed Alex by the back of his jacket and pulled him along over to Teddy. "All right Teddy!" Grinned Ed."All right Ed." He said back. "Yup I am." "Look its Alex." "I know." Said Teddy."All right Alex?" "Is that pizza?" Alex asked. "Erm..yeah..I suppose I could..." Then Alex grabbed the box and helped Himself. "Thanks Ted" "It means A lot." "Oh my god Alex..Pizza." Ed grinned.Then they both sat down and eat Teddy's pizza.

Alex and Ed both sat down feeling very full. Teddy looked at them in disgrace."I can't believe you guys eat my pizza." Ed looked at him. "Do I have choclate on my face?" "Yes..everywhere." Then Ed hit Alex on the shoulder. "Oww..what was that for?" "I have choclate on my face." Alex laughed."Wow look girls." Alex jumped up."Girls..really?" Sighed Teddy. Ed wiped the choclate from his face and lifted his eyebrows!Alex giggled.The girls walked past and grinned at them. Alex was smiling his 'hey your sexy' smile. Ed looked confused and then his eyes widened..."Hey look at her!" He said to The two guys."Alex looked around." "Woah..is she new here?"
"She must be...."Said Ed.They both were lost in daydreams looking at the girl. "Shes beauitful."Ed said."Wanna say Hi?" Suggested Alex.Teddy was laughing hysterically at them.Then the both looked at him and he stopped and coughed.