Jessica

Chapter #6

Alex got up from under the table..nervously. "Are you okay Alex?".She asked.He nodded. He was by now sweating and it was very noticeable.There was a long moment of silence. "I should probably be getting back." She said. "Oh wait don't go." Alex said taking her by the arm. "Erm.." he struggled for words."The Younger ones..erm they won't attack me if I have you with me.." He said Grinning."Though if I go out there with you my friends will know I've been talking to a music geek.".She laughed. Alex frowned."I'm joking Alex." She said assuring."But If I get Wet By those kids in any way..." "Don't worry about it I promise I won't let them hurt you." Alex said and took her by the hand and led her out the back door.

They walked back together.hand in hand.Both feeling pretty much on top of the world.
"What made you change your mind about me Alex?" "Huh?" "I don't know your being nicer to me tonight than you were earlier." "Oh Thats maybe because Eds Not here." "Why would that change anything...?" "Well I don't know he likes you too." "Oh so you like me?" "Yes..." Alex Choked. Jessica Smiled. "Loads of Boys like me." "Then can you blame me?" He joked.
"But I only like one boy and thats you." She said taking hes hand. Alex Smiled Rather Confident.
"Jessica...will you go out with me?" She looked at him and smiled. "I thought you'd never asked." "What? Seriously? Yes?" "Well duhhh." She laughed.

******

Alex got Into hes room and sat down and hes bed. inside feeling absolutely over the moon and then also worried about how to tell Ed? ?