Sequel: So This Is Love

Who Said Anything About Love?

Intro

Cerise is Georg's cousin on his mothers side, although her parents were divorced when she was 5. She has lived in France with her father after the separation until the day that her dad was killed in a plane crash. Cerise has now been placed in the care of her 21 year old cousin for a year, until she's 18 and can legally get a place of her own. She can not speak German, although she can speak fluent French. Cerise is also a problem child. Although she was an only child, she was/is always getting herself into trouble. She is not shy, and often says things that offend people.

~♥~

Cerise paced the hall outside of her cousin's apartment. He was inside talking to his other band mates about her staying with him for a year.

She leaned back, smacking her head on the pastel colored wall. She had attempted to eaves drop but they were speaking German, which she didn't understand. She slid down, sitting on the floor, next to her suitcase and sighed.

This is so stupid! One measly year, what's the difference!? I shouldn't need a babysitter

"Cerise?" Georg called, popping his head out the door.

"Oui?" She shook her head "Yeah?" she wasn't used to speaking English, since most of her friends back in France didn't even know it.

"The guy's are cool with it" She pinched her lips tightly together and nodded, raising her eyebrows as she did. "Wanna come in and meet them?" She moved her head back, forgetting she was leaning against the wall

"AÏE!!!" [ouch] She yelped, grabbing her head, "Do I have to?" She asked, frowning. Georg sighed.

"Yes" He then grabbed her hand, and dragged her into the apartment.