Sequel: So This Is Love

Who Said Anything About Love?

Things They Are A'changin'

After breakfast I decided to take a shower and wash the sex smell off of my body. I was just glad no one detected it through the waffles this morning.

I got dressed in a pair of low rise skinni jeans and a pink t-shirt. I was trying to look somewhat cute for the boys today.

I decided that I would ask Georg if I could go down to the mall for a bit and buy a new outfit. I wasn’t very interested in the clothes though; I wanted Bill to join me. I needed to get him alone and have him open up to me like Tom has.

So after sliding on a pair of blat flats I walk down the hall into the game room and found Georg there playing foosball with Gustav.

“Georg?” I started with a happy tone in my voice.

“Ja? What is it?”

“Do you mind if I go to the mall for a bit. I’d like to buy a new out fit.” I smiled a genuine pearly white grin and he laughed while shaking his head.

“Yea, I don’t mind. But would you please take one of the guys with you? It’d make me feel better.”

Good, we’re on the same page…only you wouldn’t feel as good knowing why I’d take him.

“Sure, anyone wanna go?” I turned to the twins who were sitting on the couch playing an x-box. Bill looked up at me and I smiled a bit wider hoping he’d catch on…he didn’t.

“Nein. I’m too tired to shop.” Bill said lazily.

I would have rolled my eyes if no one else was in the room.

“Yea. Plus, shopping more of a girl thing anyway.” said Gustav from behind me. He had just allowed Georg a point while talking to me then cursed loudly at himself.

Finally Tom seemed to join the conversation and realized I needed only one person to accompany me today.

“I’ll take you…if you like.” Tom said without to much cheer in his voice.

God. Finally someone with some sense. He seemed to be the only one so far.

“I like” I smiled happily. Sure to anyone else I was only thankful to have some one go with me, but Tom and I knew better. We would be alone away from the guys and not have a thing to worry about.

“I’ll go grab my coat then I’ll be ready.” I said before leaving.

I met him and Georg at the door when I was ready. Georg handed me 100 euros and told me to spend it wisely and behave myself.

I smirked inwardly as we left…behave

~♥~

We had pulled up out side the mall and discreetly walked into a department store and over toward the women’s clothes.

“You could have stayed in the car you know.” I joked around with Tom as he tried hiding under is large hood and behind a pair of oversized shades.

“Ha ha funny.” he smirked at me.

I continued looking through some shirts when I noticed two teenaged girls walking in our direction. They hadn’t taken any noticed to Tom…yet.

I leaned over to him casually and whispered so not to draw attention.

“So, some teenies are coming this way. Follow me unless you want to get mauled.” I said that last bit like Arnold would.

Tom reluctantly followed me as I made my way toward the changing rooms. At the moment all he saw was me leading him away from a possible annoyance. All I saw was some privacy.

We stepped inside the changing room and then into a vacant booth. I hung up the random clothes I’d brought along and turned to smirk at Tom.

It looked like he’d finally caught on as he took a step closer each time I took one back. Soon enough he had me pinned against the wall and was leaning in very close to me.

I could feel his hot breath dance across my face as he stared in to my eyes. I couldn’t help but giggle. He just smirked before closing the gap and pressing his lips against mine.

The cold of his lip ring sent chills throughout my body and I just lost control.

I soon threw my arms around his neck pulling myself as close as I could possibly get. He tasted like cigarettes and spearmint gum.

He ran his hands up my thighs and up to the button on my jeans undoing them. He then pulled my black thing off along with them while I worked on pulling his bottoms down around his ankles.

I aggressively kissed his neck while he pulled out his emergency condom and rolled it on. I felt him picking me up and sliding me down onto himself. I bit my lip to suppress a moan.

He started pulsing faster the longer we were in there making it quite hard to keep quiet. If I didn’t have to worry about anyone ever hearing us I’d be screaming the smuttiest things ever heard to mankind.

He was that good.

About five minutes later after we’d finished and redressed ourselves we walked out of the changing room and I paid for my out fit.

I was quite satisfied with myself thus far. Sure Bill was being a pain in the ass over this whole thing but hell, if Tom kept this up I doubt I’d be looking to Bill for help in this area.

We got back into Tom’s Escalade and before he put the keys into the ignition he leaned across the middle consol and pulled me into a very hot passionate kiss.

“Thanks for letting me take you shopping.” with every word his luscious lips brushed against mine and I would have taken him right there in the front seat if he hadn’t already started driving.

“Anytime babe.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So completely entirely soory for the wait.
I lost my cowriter and had to figure out where exactly this story was going.
considering before i never had to think ahead of the chapter i was writing.
i had to start planning lol
so here it is and hopfully i'll have more up soon.

This chapter is dedicated to Shelby [gidjet363] for helping my to get off my ass and write this.

thanks to my readers and to blueeyedisaster, gidjet363, lilly91613, sherbetsi, BurningxFlames and x.different.x for the comment on my last chapter.

comment ppl
i gotta make sure im on the right track,
i can't know that unless you tell me.

oh and as you probably noticed on the info page
i added some new characters that will be introduced shortly
and updated my layout
hope you like it all
cuz its all for you guys