Sequel: So This Is Love

Who Said Anything About Love?

Overacting

I’d spent the last two hours in my room ‘sulking’; as far as Bill knew I was pissed at him for not wanting to be physical with me. That was partially right. The other thing was that it really bugged me how he acted like this whole thing was like a ‘love-at-first-sight’ relationship. Damn, I just wanted sex. Is that so wrong?

Of course, I wasn’t still sulking. I’d gotten over it after the first ten minutes. Now I was just laying on my bed listening to my iPod and staring out the window at the starlit sky.

I went over the past two days in my head in detail. Tom is so good at what he does! Hell, I might ditch Bill and hold onto Tom a little longer. It’s not like it’ll be any different from how things are now.

Bill’s POV

I sat staring at the movie playing but not taking in any of it. I just couldn’t believe Cerise was seriously mad at me. And for something so simple as not wanting to rush into things. I’m not an ass and want it to mean something, forgive me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the front door opened and my band mates spilled into the room.

“Hey Bill.” said Gustav as he flopped down in the recliner next to the couch.

“Hallo.” I didn’t add to much enthusiasm as I pretended to watch TV.

“What’s wrong with you?” Tom questioned as he sat next to me on the couch. I remembered I had to be all secretive now so I stopped pouting.

“Nothing. Why?”

“I don’t know. You just look bummed.” he exclaimed.

“Nope. Just watching TV.” I faked a smile.

“Where is Cerise?!” Georg had just noticed her lack of presence.

“Her room.” I said and rolled my eyes unknowingly.

“What happened?” Georg questioned.

Shoot! All eyes on me…

“I don’t know. She just seems pissy. She freaked when we sat down to watch TV. I guess she doesn’t like this movie.” I lied.

“I’ll go check on her.” Georg left for Cerise’s room.

Cerise’s POV

Camisado by Panic! At The Disco was currently blasting from my iPod and filling my head with its hyperactive lyrics.

♫You can take the kid from the fight, but can’t take the fight from the kid. Sit back relax, sit back relapse again.♪

I quietly sang to myself with my eyes closed. I didn’t notice when Georg came in; he was now standing next to my bed looking down at me laughing.

I finally opened my eyes and about had a heart attack when I saw him.

“Mein Gott Georg. Do you want to kill me?!” I overdramatically questioned as I sat up on my bed and pulled out my ear buds.

“Nein,” he laughed, “just to talk.”

“Go for it.” I offered.

He sat down next to me and gave me an odd expression.

“Is something wrong?” he asked.

“Nein. Why?”

“Bill said you were pissed at him.” Georg cocked his head in confusion.

“What? No…what exactly did he say happened?” I questioned to make sure we were telling the same story.

“That when you two sat down to watch a movie you freaked out and left.” he explained to me.

“Ugh, no. I was only joking. I didn’t want to watch the movie so I threw a mock-fit and came in here to relax.” I lied, lied, lied.

“Oh, well he seems to think different.” Georg smirked.

“Well I didn’t know that. I’ll apologize.” I hopped up off my bed and headed for the living room.

Tom and Bill were on the couch and Gustav was in the recliner. No one talking which was a little weird. They all looked up upon my entrance.

“Bill, you know I was only joking about the movie. Sorry you thought I was really pissed.” I laughed.

He looked a bit confused but brushed it off, probably so no one would question in search of the truth.

“Oh ok. It’s fine, don’t even sweat it.” he smiled at me, but I could see it was fake.

“K, well I’m gonna go back and lay down. It’s been a long day.”

“Ok. Gute Nacht.” Bill was anything but enthusiastic. So what…now he was pissed at me? Whatever!

I said my goodnights and returned to my room like I said. This was all supposed to be a game but wasn’t playing out like I wanted.

I had just changed into some short black shorts and a white tank top. I was headed back over to my iPod when someone softly knocked on my door.

“Come in.”

Tom then walked on my room and quietly closed my door before coming over to me. His hands immediately found the exposed skin right below my ass. He hungrily kissed me and I took it all in. It’s exactly what I needed.

“Sorry I had to leave you today.” he whispered into my mouth.

“It’s ok.”

“Nein.” he stated before pulling away to look at me. “So what really happened with Bill today?” he questioned.

My heart stopped and I about chocked on my own breath. Did he suspect me? Gott I hope not. That would ruin everything.

“What do you mean?” I asked calmly as I sat on my bed and Tom joined me. He ran his hand up and down my thigh as he talked.

“Well you looked really annoyed with him. Like it was more than just the movie.” he said softly.

I didn’t say anything. I couldn’t think of anything to say.

“Is Bill still trying to be more than just your friend?” he asked.

Perfect!

“Yea…I don’t’ want to hurt his feelings but…he put on that movie then tried sitting close to me and I didn’t even want to go there, so I left.” lies, lies, lies and more lies.

“Got it. Well I’ll make it up to you. How’s that sound?” he leaned in as he spoke, his lips brushing against mine with every word. His sweet scent filling my lungs with every breath I took.

“Sexy.” I managed to smirk at him.

“I’ll come back in a bit after they all go to sleep.” he kissed me again and I moaned playfully into his mouth.

“Damn people getting in our way!” I said with a sarcastic roll of my eyes. He laughed and kissed my cheek before standing.

“I agree.”

With that he left and I shut off the lights. I lay in my bed and waited patiently for me ’savior’ to come…visit that is.

So what if all I wanted out of this was sex. He was fucking good at it. And it’s not like we planned on falling in love and getting married or anything. However, plans can change all too quickly.

I had a lot to consider now, what with Bill refusing to cooperate and Tom giving in all too easily. Not that I was complaining about Tom. I just had options to consider now. Endless sex without Bill’s constant aggravating ways, or twice as possibly twice as much as I’m having now…
♠ ♠ ♠
Gott, so how many of you hate Cerise as much as I do xD
It's funny when you hate your own characters lol
Oh just you wait, it'll get so much better!!

Thanks to all my readers and to murder.muse, x.different.x, gidjet363 and blueeyedisaster for commenting my last chapter.

you guys rock!!!