Sequel: So This Is Love

Who Said Anything About Love?

Fishy Fishy

Gustav’s POV

After we got home from rehearsal and Bill mentioned Cerise’s freak-out, Georg went to investigate.

I planned on doing a bit of my own investigating.

You see, Tom was now seated next to Bill who took no notice of his glares. He cringed whenever Bill mentioned he and Cerise sitting down together to watch a movie. Either Tom was jealous or something was going on behind the scenes between him and Cerise.

I was pulled from my thoughts as she came into the room with a much happier expression than I expected.

“Bill, you know I was only joking about the movie. Sorry you thought I was really pissed.” she laughed.

“I looked at Bill who seemed very confused but quickly said, ”Oh ok. It’s fine don’t even sweat it.” he gave her a small smile.

Tom seemed annoyed at the exchange.

“K. Well I’m gonna go back and lay down. It’s been a long day.” She seemed to glance at Tom for only a second and I could see him trying to hide a smirk.

That was enough to question something.

They all said goodnight and she left back to her room.

After five minutes, Bill shut off the TV and retired to his room and Tom claimed to need to use the bathroom.

I planned on sitting there and going over everything before I went to bed. Something had to be going on. I was almost sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so yea, its short.
but completely needed.
his point of view shows that Cerise isn't quite as sly as she thinks
xD Freakin Gustav, sometimes being qiuet is a good thing
you catch more stuff.

So this chapter is for Cammi [Straightup_Hustler] *^_^*

Thanks to all my readers and to x.different.x, murder.muse., HalfPastGone, StraightUp_Hustler and blueeyedisaster for commenting my last chapter.