Sequel: So This Is Love

Who Said Anything About Love?

Angel? Sure, Lets Go With That.

When she entered the tiny apartment, three guy's turned to see the girl they'd be staying with for the next year.

Cerise faked a smile and crossed her arms.

"Um... Guy's this is Cerise." Georg announced "Cerise this is Gustav, Bill, and Tom" They all waved and Cerise squinted and leaned into get a better look at Tom and Bill.

"Well they look a lot alike don't they…" She cocked her head to the side, "If you squint a bit!" She leaned back "C'est gentil de bizarres!" [that's kind of freaky] she had said it in French as to not offend anyone, especially since they had just met.

"Yeah, it’s because we're twins!” Bill said, giving Tom who was smiling from ear to ear, a side glance.

"Really? I couldn't tell" She smiled and her expression made it hard to tell if she was being serious or sarcastic. Georg pretended to laugh.

"Hey! How about I um.. show you your room?" He said, placing his hand on her back and pushing her down the hall

"I'll show her!" Tom said smiling. He grabbed her bag and ran up beside her. "So you're French?" Cerise nodded "How do you say 'I wanna-'"

"Thanks! But I’ll show her!" Georg snatched Cerise's bag out of Tom's hand and began to walk even faster down the hall and to her room.

**********

Bill had sat down now, thinking about what she had said. Was it sarcasm? He thought.

"She was HOT! Did you see her?" Tom announced, sitting down beside Gustav.

"If you even think about sleeping with her Georg will kill you!" He mumbled, flipping through the channels.

"Not to mention she's 17 for God's sake!" Bill added. Tom shrugged

"So, it's only two years." He sighed "I could teach her a few things!" He laughed.

"Do you have a death wish?" Gustav turned to look at him, not surprised at the way he was acting. That was just Tom.

**********

Cerise threw her bag down on the bed, and turned to face Georg.

"Well?" she mumbled, seeing as he wasn't saying anything.

"Are you gonna be alright?" She closed her eyes and sat down on the edge of her bed. She cupped her face in her hands, fighting back tears.

"Yeah…" She whispered, Georg walked up and sat down next to her. She sniffled and looked up, allowing the tears to fall back into her eyes. "It doesn't even...I mean..." She took a breath "I don't believe that he's dead!"

"I'm sorry Reesey!" He wrapped an arm around her. "It'll be ok living here." She quickly wiped a stray tear away and nodded.

"I know."

"Yeah," He stood up "Well I'm gonna leave you here to unpack" She smiled as he walked out of the room. About time she thought.

Cerise walked over to the door and pressed her ear against it to make sure he had gone.

"Good!" she whispered, locked it and walked back over to her suitcase. She slipped out of her jeans and pulled on a red plaid mini skirt with black and red knee high stockings. She then put on a tight black muscle shirt with a white tie. Cerise turned once again to make sure Georg wasn't coming back, and quickly put on some eye liner and eye shadow. She grabbed her bag and walked over to her window.

"Are you there?" She whispered out, luckily Georg's apartment was only on the second floor. Sure she'd have to climb but it could be worse.

"Hurry up!" She smiled as she saw Brian walk out from behind a nearby bush. She had only met him and his friend on the plane and they had invited her to a party. Cerise knew Georg wouldn't let her out, especially with her drinking problem. But the doctor said she was 'cured', whatever. She hated Doctors anyways.

"Help me stupid!" She shouted, he laughed. She was beginning to think it was a bad idea to leave her hair down now since it kept smacking her in the face. She had one foot out of the window and the other still in her room.

"Cerise?" She froze. It was Georg.

"Yeah?" She replied, casually.

"Are you hungry? We're gonna go out to eat." She rolled her eyes.

"No Thanks I'm uh...just gonna go to bed."

"Alright, I'll bring you back something just in case."

"Ok" She just wanted him to go away. She stood half in and half out for a while longer, before realizing her light was still on. "merde" [shit] she mumbled, climbing back in and quickly running over to turn off the light. On her way back to the window she tripped.

"Ugh!" She yanked off her shoes and threw them out the window.

"Hey!" Brian cried, She laughed.

"Sorry." she mumbled, Brian just smiled.

"Alright, drop!" She looked down and saw him standing with his arms outstretched. She smiled and let herself fall into him.

"Ok let's go," She said, grabbing her shoes “before my cousin and his friends come out!" And they scrambled into his red Porsche.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment = Besties