Sequel: So This Is Love

Who Said Anything About Love?

Steamy Mirrors

It was early in the afternoon the next day. Georg left with Gustav for a long run in the park, then to the gym for a more ‘extreme workout’ as Gustav put it. They said they’d be gone a good three hours.

It was Bills turn to watch Andreas today and he’d left this morning. He hugged me goodbye when no one was looking and smiled as he turned and walked out of the door.

Tom had just gotten in the shower when Georg and Gustav left and had been in there a good 20 minutes so far. I was sitting on the couch watching TV waiting for him to get out so we could have some fun when the idea about smacked me across the face.

Why should I have to wait for him to get out of the shower in order to have a good time?

I tuned the TV off and waltz my way down the hall to the bathroom. I could hear the water still running so I quietly turned the knob and walked in. after shutting the door and locking it —just in case— I turned and stared at the blurred figure behind the steam coating glass door. The entire room was stifling and thick with steam.

I started peeling of my clothes and dropping them to the floor. Not once did Tom take any notice to me being in there. After I had removed ever article I stepped up to the shower door and pulled it open.

Tom’s head was thrown back into the water pouring from the showerhead. His left hand on the wall supporting him as he stood there with his eyes closed. The water cascaded over ever bronze curve of his body and I allowed my self a few second to gaze upon this Greek-like God.

Ok, that was enough staring. Now I’d let my hands do the wandering.

“You mind if I join you?” I said coyly.

His eyes shot open and he turned toward me, eyes squinted to keep out the running water. He brought his hand to his face and wiped away the droplets on his eyelashes and smiled at me.

“Not at all. But what about--” I cut him off as I presses my lips and chest against his.

I pulled away slightly, “Everyone left already. It’s just you and me baby.” I let every word graze his lips.

“Perfect, it’s about time we had the house to ourselves.” he smiled down at me, letting his hands run from my shoulders down my back to rest just above ass.

“Mmm, I agree. So let’s not waste the time we’ve been so graciously given.” I smirked at him.

“Want not, waste not.” he said before bringing his lips back down to mine. As his tongue grazed my lips I parted them and allowed him inside. He kissed me deeply and pulled me toward him and under the spraying water. I was instantly wet —excuse the pun— and extremely hot.

Tom pushed up against the back wall of the shower and pulled my hand up around his neck. His hand than traced the length of my left arm back toward my shoulder, down my side and over my breast where he lingered a bit. I tried to bite back a moan, but it ended up sounding like more of a muffled growl in the pit of my throat.

He laughed softly against my neck as he placed small kisses and bites along the skin there. His hand fell from my breast down my side and over my hip. He griped my thigh and pulled it up and I wrapped it around his waist for support. His other hand, placed at the small of my back, pulled me into him.

I could already fell him, hard and pulsing, against my inner thigh. This time however, I could not suppress my moan. It spilled out, load and breathy. I opened my eyes to see Tom, staring down at me with hunger burning in his eyes.

“I want you…now!” he said in a low raspy voice that sent chills down my spine.

“Then take me.” I moaned.

And he did. I bit my bottom lip as he slammed into me. If I wasn’t up against I wall I would have thrown my head back to scream out in pleasure. His pace was slow at first but quicken shortly after, his head hung at my neck and I could hear his jagged breath over my own.

He pulsed even faster now and began to cry out as he climaxed. He came first but continued for my sake. After another 20 seconds I followed suit. His hips slowed down immensely, jutting forward occasionally in protest.

He brought his head up to mine and kissed me deeply again, his tongue massaging mine, his lip ring scorching hot against my lips. He twisted my hands into his hair as he pulled my off of the wall and into him.

We went back into the water to rinse off.

He turned me around and pulled me into him again. His head came down and he began kissing underneath my ear and whispering little things in German that I couldn’t understand.

He grabbed a bar of soap and brought it to my stomach, moving it in a slow circular motion. I lay my head back against his shoulder as he lathered every inch of my torso. And I mean every inch.

After he’d used at least half the bar of soap we rinsed off and stepped out of the shower. He hadn’t said anything to me in a good ten minutes. He had a very content happy look in his eyes that made me start to question him.

He grabbed a towel and before I could grab one myself, he pulled me closer and wrapped the thick cotton towel around me. After he had tucked the corner in securing it, he lightly touched his lips to mine. He looked down at me smiling the softest smile I’d ever seen on him.

I had no idea what was going through his head.

After he had his towel in place he led me down the hall to his room. I’d never really spent any amount of time in his room before.

This was all very awkward to me.

He went to his closet and pulled out a shirt. He walked over and placed it over the crown of my head and pulled it down. I slid my arms in place out of reaction. He smiled brightly at me again, and I was still confused as to what he was trying to do.

“You know I can’t wear this all day, right?” I said plainly.

His expression fell a bit, I wasn’t sure why. It was just a shirt; I don’t see what the problem is.

“Ja.” was all he said before he turned to dress himself. I stood dumbfounded by his reaction and thought to myself. He wasn’t actually falling for me was he? I inwardly laughed at the thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOT DAMN!!
But then she has to go and be a bitch when he's tryig to be all sensual and in the moment.
How may people think she's a stupid bitch?

Thanks to all my readers and too murder.muse., pansyxlivesxon, Monster-Kermit and gidjet363 for commenting my last chapter.

More comments my lovelies :