Sequel: So This Is Love

Who Said Anything About Love?

A True Scumbag

Madeline’s POV

After work on Tuesday I rode back to the apartments with Samantha; she worked one block over and since I owned the bookstore I conveniently chose to work the same hours as she. I said goodnight to her as I got out of the elevator on my floor, she lived one above me, and made my way down the hall to my apartment.

Amelia was already inside watching a movie and I greeted her before going down the hall and showering. I was very anxious to tell her of what I learned today while Tom had come to visit me yesterday. When I got home last night she was already asleep so I didn’t wake her and again when I left for work this morning.

I finished and got dressed and made my way into the living room and sat down beside Amelia.

“Hey you!” she smiled at me.

“Whatchya watchin’?” I asked.

“Nothing really. I didn’t see you yesterday, what’s up?” she asked, turning her self and her attention toward me.

I went on to explain how Tom came and visited me at work yesterday and how I found out that Cerise’s surname is indeed Kuniff. I explained in short having lunch with him and how he said Georg liked Sam back, but didn’t mention anything of trying to set her up with Bill. I didn’t really want to get into the whole ‘Tom not letting people love him’ ordeal so I never mentioned it. Maybe another time.

“Wow.” she leaned back into the couch letting it all soak in.

“You’re telling me.”

“So, wait. If she is the same Cerise that Jean dated are you going to tell Tom?” she questioned.

“I don’t really know.” I shrugged.

“How can you not? She’s so…so…ugh.”

“Yes, I know. But as far as I know she’s not dating anyone else.”

“Yea, as far as Jean knew she wasn’t screwing his best friends behind his back either.” Amelia huffed.

“True. But how odd is that gonna sound? ‘Yea umm even though I just met all of you, I just wanted to tell you that Cerise is a lying conniving skank. Get rid of her while you can.’ That’ll sound quite made up coming from the new girls.”

“I guess you’re right. But I say if anything comes up you should mention it.”

“Yea, I might.” Just then whatever Amelia was going to say was cut off by the phone ringing. I jumped up off of the couch I went over to answer it.

“Hallo?”

‘Madeline?”

“Oui.”

“Hey babe. Gosh you and Amy sound so much alike over the phone.”

I laughed at the small smile I could hear in Shayne’s voice. “Hey you.”

“What are you up to?” he asked and I could almost see him lounging against his bed. I told Amelia who it as and excused myself into my room.

“Not much, I just got home from work about an hour ago. What about you?” I asked as I twirled my hair around my finger.

“Just getting ready to watch a movie with Brian.”

“Oh? What movie?” I questioned.

“I don’t know, Madeline! He picked it.” he snapped at me.

“I was only curious. No reason to be snippy” I said in defense.

“Whatever. It’s starting so I’ll talk to you later. Bye.”

“Bye-” I started to say but he’d already hung up before I got a chance to say anything. I honestly didn’t understand him sometimes.

Shayne’s POV

After hanging up with Madeline I set the phone back in its cradle and left my room. Madeline always got on my nerves with all her stupid pointless questions. She talked either too much or too little and was never just open to trying new things. Damn, she still hasn’t had sex with me and it’s been 6 months. What’s a guy gotta do?

I walked out through the living room and into the room near the kitchen; Brian’s room. Ha was sitting on the edge of his bed, back to a very busty blonde tangled in his sheets. She looked over at me and her lips pulled into a tired grin.

“Come on Brian, you’ve had your fun.” I said, eyes still on the blonde.

He got up and walked to the open door and said, “She’s all yours, man.” his speech slightly distorted from the cigarette he held between his lips.

I heard the door click shut and I reached up to the collar of my shirt and pulled in up over my head. She at up still grinning, the sheet falling from her chest exposing herself and reached for my belt.

I let her unhook it and slide my jeans down over my waist. She reached for my boxers but I pushed her back onto the mattress and she looked up at me a bit shocked.

“You better be ready for this, bitch.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Incase any of you remember Brian but can't quite place him, go back and check chapter 3.

Thanks to all my readers and to SarahBeth1369, x6GothicxGirl9x, gidjet363, Trinie, murder.muse., Monster-Kermit and Loveless Soul... for commenting my last chapter.

More comments Darlings