Sequel: So This Is Love

Who Said Anything About Love?

So Dawns a New Day of Realization

Cerise’s POV

It had been two weeks since I had been reacquainted with Shayne. He and I hadn’t really been able to see one another but we made good with our nightly phone calls.

Just about every night he’d call me and small talk for the first few minutes before we settled down into bed and had an intense session of phone sex. Tonight was no different from the others.

“Mmm, baby. That feels so good.” he moaned into the phone mid way into our conversation.

“Mhmm, just like you like huh. Let me use my tongue?” I asked seductively into the phone.

“You can use whatever you want, baby.”

“Mmm, baby you taste so good.” I said in a whiny voice which caused him to moan louder into his end of the line.

“I’m flipping us over so that you’re on bottom. I want to taste you.” he purred.

“Oh, your tongue, it’s so cold.”

“Should I stop?”

“No, deeper.” I moaned. I could almost picture the scene we’d set.

“Are you touching yourself?” he asked abruptly, practically shattering the mood.

“No, baby; it’s all you.” I answered in a lusty voice.

“Oh my God, you are?!” He sounded oh so very turned on by this, so I played along.

“Mmm…I can feel you inside me.” Yea right, like I’d ever stick my hand down my pants. Gross!

“Baby, you are so hot.” his raspy voice filled my mind.

“So are you. Mmm faster, I’m so close.”

“Me too, baby, me too.” the tone of his voice told me he really was close.

My eyes shot open and I listened intently as he got himself off. I moaned a few times for his benefit this smirked when I hear him hiss as he inhaled.

“So close. So clo- ahhh!” he panted into the phone and I played along as if I’d been just as pleasured as he had. In all truthfulness the phone sex did nothing for me; it was the sounds he made as he peaked and then came to fall of his own hand that got me going.

“You’re amazing, baby.” I said in a smiley kind of tone.

“Not half as amazing as you are. I can’t wait till I can actually please you myself. With out a phone.” I smirked as he said that last part. The curl of his lips was almost audible.

“I know. Soon enough though. But what’s your girlfriend going to say?”

“Don’t even worry about Madeline; she’s too stupid to figure anything out, and to much of a coward to do anything if she ever did.” he insured me.

I uttered a small chuckle and sighed as I picked at the draw string on my shorts.

“Baby, I have to go. But I’ll call you tomorrow, alright.”

“Ok. Talk to you later.”

And with that he hung up the phone and I set mine on my night stand. Madeline really was stupid.

Tom’s POV

I was sitting behind the counter with Madeline at her bookstore Monday evening. I’d just finished reading the book she loaned me and had come over to discuss it with her.

“What about the ending? Did you like it?” she asked as she leaned o her elbow with her head perched on her opened hand.

“Hmm, I would have like it better if the guy ended up coming back to be with her.” I stated after some thought.

“Oh, me too. It would have been so much happier.” she smiled.

“Exactly.” I said nodding my head.

She chuckled and picked up an ink pen and started drawing on her notepad. I leaned forward and rested my arms on the counter then lay my head onto my arms and watched her.

There was a silence that filled the room and in that I heard a voice drawing reason to the feeling in my chest. A reason why I could sit here and listen to Madeline talk about books she’d read in the past, or ones I should look into reading. A reason as to why I stayed around for the past month with only getting to know her mentally and emotionally instead of physically, two of those weeks knowing she had a boyfriend.

I was falling in love with her.

The truth was like I low blow and I found I couldn’t breath. Thankfully on the outside I was calm and normal, but inside I was busting at the seams.

I stared at Madeline in a new light and noticed smaller details I hadn’t seen till just now.

Like the focus in her eyes as she moved the tip of the pen across the paper. The way her hair fell slightly in her face. Her eyelashes full and two shades darker than her hair. The flawlessness of her skin and the way no makeup could copy its perfection.

I realized now I was staring into her eyes and figured she must be wondering why I was looking at her this way. I just smiled an ordinary smile and she chuckled before going back to her drawing.

I couldn’t tell her how I felt; she might not feel the same way. What if she laughs? What if she never wants to see me again? What if she’s worked things out with Shayne? That I could find out now.

“So how are things between you and Shayne?”

She looked over at me for a second before returning her gaze to the notepad.

“I’m not sure. He calls less and less each day; so that’s a plus.” she sighed.

A plus for the both of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, i know. AWKWARD!!! lol
And yay for Tom :]

Thanks to my readers and to gidjet363, Aly Kaulitz and XTokioHotel_FanX for commenting my next chapter!

More comments lovelies.