Sequel: So This Is Love

Who Said Anything About Love?

Oh The Options

Bill’s POV

I had some last minute background vocals to add to a few of the songs on our up coming album and decided that today I’d finally get it over with. You wouldn’t believe just how tedious all of this actually is.

I sat and waited as they played the track back to make sure it sounded right.

As I waited my mind began to wonder and I realized just how long it’d been since I’d seen Amelia. Nearly two weeks now; she was very bust with the set up of her gallery so it was understandable.

I couldn’t help but wonder if she’d need more help on anything there. I’d gladly go down and help her just to spend time with her.

She was so fun; carefree and loud, but not so loud it was embarrassing or obnoxious. She always had a smile on and it was enough to light up an entire room, not to mention it was very contagious.

Her laugh gave me butterflies and made me speechless. I loved being around her because she always put me in such a good mood.

I began to think that I was starting to grow feeling for her and that brought a smile to my face until I remembered Cerise.

It was hard at times to remember that she was my girlfriend; we were hardly ever around each other.

At least now she’d toned down her form of affection a lot. She’d come to my room the nights I didn’t come to hers and embrace me in a tight hug and longing kiss before smiling, saying good night and leaving.

I was honestly in love with Cerise, but she didn’t give me the intense feelings that Amelia gave me. Amelia was so down to earth and completely my type, they kind of girl I’d love to make my girl friend. If only I wasn’t already with someone.

I mean, it’s not like Cerise and I had to be together forever. Maybe after sometime I could be with Amelia. But not right now.

Cerise has done nothing wrong, and she’s even toned down in so many aspects. It wouldn’t be fare for me to leave her just because I like another girl. I had to give this a fighting chance before I made any rash decisions.

Plus, Amelia might not even feel that way about me. If I left Cerise in hopes that Amelia would take me and she didn’t, then where would I be?
♠ ♠ ♠
Suprise post!
This wasn't enough to be a stand alone post so you'll get another around the normal time.

Thanks to my readers and to gidjet363, x6GothicxGirl9x, Aly Kaulitz and XTokioHtol_FanX for commenting my last chapter.

More comments plz