Sequel: So This Is Love

Who Said Anything About Love?

Uncommonly Pleasant

Madeline’s POV

Amelia and I had picked up Shayne from his house and were now on our way across town to Sam’s. I completely despised the moments that went by so slowly, but Shayne was in an unusually happy state which made him almost bearable.

“Hey, could we listen to the radio?” he asked from the back seat. The politeness in his voice made me more than just suspicious. Hell, maybe he was high.

Amelia reached to the dash and turned the dial to her favorite radio station which played mostly ‘billboard’ songs. Just about anything on the top 100 list could be heard on this station at any given time.

Just as some English song went over the radio DJ came on to announce the next song.

“And now, one of Europe’s most popular bands, the four boys we all know and love, Germany’s finest, Tokio Hotel playing their newest single-”

I cut the announcer off when I turned to Amelia excitedly, “Oh my goodness, do you know who this is?”

“Uh, Tokio Hotel didn’t he say?” she asked confusedly.

“Yes, but do you know who they are?” I asked, a smirk gracing my lips.

“A band? I know I love the singer’s voice.” she grinned.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.” I laughed.

Who?” she pushed.

“The singer’s name is Bill, his twin brother Tom is the guitarist and their friends Georg and Gustav play bass and drums.”

The look on her face as it all clicked was priceless.

“No!”

“Yes!” I smiled and nodded my head furiously.

She listened more intently to the song then exclaimed, “It is Bill!”

“Tom told me shortly after we’d met but I guess I’d kinda forgotten till just now.” I explained.

“Wow.” was all she said and we continued listening.

We finally pulled up outside their apartment complex and made our way up to see them.

Everyone was already in Sam’s apartment and Amelia immediately went over to Bill who turned to greet her with a smile. She embraced him in a tight hug and he looked shocked at her openness, but then again most people were.

“Bill, you are amazing!” she laughed.

“Uh, thanks?”

“And why didn’t you tell me?” she scolded, playfully pushing him.

“Tell you what?”

“That you’re the lead singer of Tokio Hotel!” she said and he just laughed.

I turned then to see that Tom had come to stand next to me. I turned to smile at him and he embraced me in a side-arm hug.

“So where’s your ex?” I asked him and laughed because it was just funny to refer to her that way now.

“She’s ‘sick’.” he said using air quotes to indicate he thought she was faking it.

“Oh.” I said and nodded.

We all went to sit in the living room, me on the couch between Tom and Shayne. We’d only been talking for a short while when Shayne’s phone went off.

“Hello?” he’d said.

I looked and watched him for a second before he covered the mouth piece and informed us that it was his mother and he had to take it. He excused himself and left her apartment for the hall I figured.

I turned back to the conversation not really caring where he went, only happy that he’d left. I turned to Tom and he returned my smile understandingly before patting my thigh endearingly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all my readers and to Aly Kaulitz, x6GothicxGirl9x, XTokioHotel_FanX, Moster-Kermit and gidjet363 for commenting my last chapter.