Sequel: So This Is Love

Who Said Anything About Love?

Game Plan

Cerise’s POV

Being so close to the weekend I was frustrated that I had no plans. But even more so that I couldn’t make them; Georg kept me locked up in here like a prisoner.

“Well have you ever ask him to let you out?” Shayne asked from the other end of the phone line.

“Not exactly. He kinda took that away from me after he caught me at the party you and Brian took me too.” I informed him.

“Hey, no one made you sneak out.” he chuckled.

“But I still did and got into a bunch of shit over it.”

“That was months ago. You don’t think he trusts you enough now to let you out?” he asked.

“I don’t know. Even if he does trust me now he isn’t going to let me go out if he knows it’s with you.”

“And why is that?”

“For one, you’re a guy. Just because you have a dick I automatically can’t even breathe the same air as you.” I informed him. Georg was totally acting all ‘dad’ on me. Some times I just wanted to hit him; I had a dad, no one could ever fill that role again.

“Thinking of my dick are you?” he said slyly. I could almost hear the corners of his lips turn up in the corners.

“Well I wasn’t.” I said exaggeratedly.

“So you are now?”

“Maybe.” I smiled and knew he was too.

“Mmhm. So what’s the second reason?”

“Huh? Oh! Because he knows that you’re with Madeline. That’s a big no-no to him and he definitely wouldn’t go for it.” I sighed frustratedly.

“You could always so you’re visiting a chick instead.” some random voice in the background of Shayne’s end of the line spoke.

“Who was that?” I asked.

“Oh, Brian. Sorry, I have you on speaker because we’re playing some video game.” he laughed slightly.

“So he’s been listening this whole time?” I questioned slightly peeved.

“Yea.” they stated simultaneously.

“Well, the chick thing might work…if I knew any.” I said in a you’re-both-so-stupid- tone of voice.

“You know Madie…and Amelia.” Shayne said in an obvious kind of manner.

“Yea, and hate them both.” I snapped.

“Harsh much?” Brian murmured.

“No.”

“Well…what would you say if I could get you a chick?” it was Brian this time.

“Sorry, I don’t flow like that.” I said snottily.

“Not what I meant. I meant that I know this French prostitute, girl would do anything for this,” and I guessed he was gesturing at himself. Shayne scoffed and I could see him rolling his eyes. “I could get her to pretend to be your long lost friend or something. Then you’d have someone to visit.”

“Brian! That’s the best idea you’ve ever had!” Shayne yelled excitedly.

“Holy crap, you are smart!” I said shocked.

“Why thank you.” he said cockily.

“How ‘bout it, babe? Think it’ll work?” Shayne asked me.

“You know, I think it just might.” I smiled triumphantly at our new plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to my readers and to x6GothicxGirl9x, gidjet363, xo_katrina_xo, BillaBear and Monster-Kermit for commetning the last chapter.

More comments lovelies <3