Sequel: So This Is Love

Who Said Anything About Love?

I Do Solemnly Swear

Cerise’s POV

Gustav and I were on yet another of our afternoon walks that I was sure to return from completely refreshed. At least I hoped…

“Why are you so quiet today?” I chuckled and nudged him in the ribs softly with my elbow.

He shrugged slightly, not picking his gaze up from the floor to look at me.

“Is everything alright, Gustav?”

“Yea…well…I don’t know.” he sighed and peeked at me from the corner of his eyes for a mere second.

“Do you wanna talk about it?” I asked trying my best to be interested and concerned.

It was usually pretty hard for me to give a shit about someone else’s problems but with Gustav it wasn’t that difficult. I figured it was because we had grown to be really good friends and I honestly did care.

“I do actually, I just don’t know if I wanna hear the answer.” he said and nodded his head toward a bench a few yards off.

“See, there’s been talk.” he started as we sat down.

“About?”

“You.” he said a little uncomfortably.

“What about me?” I questioned a little louder before.

“Well…Sam said she heard some rumor and mentioned it to Georg and he told her it wasn’t true. But then he told me and I’m not saying I believe it, I’m just clearing the air.” he went on without really telling me much of anything I wanted to hear.

“Gustav, what are you talking about? What rumor?”

“That you’re…that you’re dating Tom…and Bill.” he said in a hushed and confused tone as if he was ashamed of what he said.

“WHAT?!” I yelled and stood from the bench.

“Calm down!” he said quickly.

“How the hell am I supposed to be calm?” I shouted as Gustav pulled me back down to sit by him.

“Cerise, I didn’t say I believed you or that I was accusing you. Just that it was a rumor.” he said.

“Yea, started by Sam!” I yelled.

“No, no it wasn’t. She said that was what she heard.”

“Those damn twins probably started it.” I huffed. “First they steal away my friends then tell people I’m dating them…at the same time!”

I knew I was caught but he didn’t have to know that. And technically I wasn’t dating them both…not now at least.

“I know it sounds outrageous but it has been done before. Besides, we don’t know that it was the twins.” he stated.

“But she doesn’t talk to anyone else that knows you guys.” I rebutted.

“True but,” he stopped and sighed, shaking his head slightly, “we don’t know that for sure so lets not point fingers and get something started.”

He looked at me pleadingly with his eyes and I nodded smally. He didn’t look much like he believed me though.

“Why are you staring like that?” he questioned.

“You don’t believe me, do you?”

“I do, it’s just that…you do act weird around the guys. And well…I don’t know.”

“Gustav. I swear…I swear on our friendship that nothing is happening.”

“I believe you, Cerise.” he said smiling.

I nodded hesitantly before smiling at him.

“Shall we?” he asked as he stood and began back to the trail we were walking on minutes earlier.

“We shall.” I chuckled. Externally I was perfectly cheerful, but inside I was ready to through darts at those girls’ faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay guys, i had family over for a few days and didn't have much time to write.
To make up for it I'm going to TRY to update 2 more times today.

Thanks to all of my readers and to gidjet363, BillaBear, TomiBear, Monster-Kermit, alilisea, x6GothicxGirl9x, Pansyxlivesxon and Sei;Magnifique! for commenting my last chapter,

More comments lovelies <3