Sequel: So This Is Love

Who Said Anything About Love?

Note To Self

Cerise’s POV

It was the day after my walk with Gustav and I had mildly calmed down over said rumor. If I thought about it I became pissed but I didn’t want that tonight; Brian and Camilla would be here in five minutes to pick me up for the weekend.

“If you leave her house make sure you call me ok?” Georg was saying just as I picked up my overnight bag.

“Yes, I know. You don’t have anything to worry about.” I assured him with a smile.

“If you need to come back early or something you can call and I’ll pick you up.” he told me in a very parental tone.

“Georg, I’ll be fine.” I chuckled.

“I know.” he said, a smile tugging at one corner of his mouth.

“I better get down there so I don’t miss her.” I stated and grabbed my purse and coat.

“Alright, well be safe and have fun.” he said and leaned forward to kiss my hair before I left.

I smiled at him, an honestly happy smile, and turned to make my way down stares. Although I’m lying to everyone around me I can’t help but feel happy that I came here to live with Georg; he really is a great cousin.

Once down stares and outside I stood waiting for my rise. Not after more than a minute did Brian’s red Porsche pull around the corner and stop in front of me. I threw my bag in the trunk and climbed in behind him and Camilla.

“Where’s Shayne?” I asked anxiously.

“Keep your panties on you little sex kitten. He’s back at the house.” Brian chuckled from his place behind the steering wheel.

I laughed and sat back in my seat as he accelerated down the street and headed back to his place.

Once there I went to the trunk to retrieve my things and followed Brian and Camilla inside. Apparently I would be spending the weekend with her after all, so I wasn’t fully lying to Georg earlier.

“Nice place.” I said scanning the living room and noticing a door across the way start to open.

“Is she-” Shayne had started to yell, “You’re hear.” he finished after he’d seen me.

I smirked and walked across the living room hold Shayne’s gaze hungrily in mine.

“See you kids later.” I heard Brian in the back ground before being pulled into Shayne’s room.

His lips met mine quickly in a heated kiss, his tongue, hot and needy, soon sliding over my lips and into my mouth. I had long since dropped my bags at the door and began to peel off my coat as I stepped out of my shoes.

“I missed you.” he said as our lip lock broke when I pulled my sweat over my head.

“Mmhm.” I hummed into his mouth as I pulled him to me once more. One hand was holding his neck in place while my other worked at the buckle on his belt. Once it was undone I went straight for the button id his jean not even caring to pull the belt from its loops.

He pulled his shirt over his head quickly and before I could reattach my mouth to his he ran his hands up my sides underneath my white tank top and proceeded to pull it off over my head.

I raked my nails down his chest and kissed at his neck and down his collar bone while he undid my jeans. Sliding his hands down my sides and over my hips he slipped his fingers into the sides of my pants and began working them down my legs.

I had too pulled his jeans from his waist and he stepped out of them quickly, flinging them out of his way.

He leaned back to let his hungry eyes sweep over me like he’d done before and bit his bottom lip before smirking at my near naked figure. I wore a simple black thing and a lacey bra to match.

After returning his smirk I leaned forward and kissed slowly down his chest and along his abdomen stopping occasionally to bite at the sensitive skin here and there. Once I got to the top of his boxers I looked up at him and winked.

Using my teeth I bit at the elastic there and eased the side of his boxers down to expose his best feature. They dropped around his ankles and I kissed back up his thigh and the extreme lows of his torso.

He unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor once I’d stood again and ran his hands along my bare ass. He grabbed just below there and lifted me to his waist as he turned to the bed and placed me underneath him. He looped a finger in the string of my thong and rid me of it before slipping on a condom.

With a hand massaging my breast and his mouth teasing the other he slid into me slowly and drug himself back out.

I loud whorish moan spilled from my mouth and then Shayne rocked his hips forward again in one quick motion. He pulsed slowly at first and soon the pumping increased and our hips rolled in unison.

My mouth hung open as I breathed heavily which made biting my lower lip easy for him. He pulled at it till my mouth was open enough to his licking and thrust his tongue in once more in a heated lustful kiss.

Note to self: Thank Brian for the idea, Camilla for playing along, Georg for being so naïve and Shayne for having a huge-
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd of 3 posts tonight
the last will be between 9:30 and 10:00 CST

Thanks to all my readers and to alilisea and TomiBear for commetning my last chapter.

More comments plz :>