Sequel: So This Is Love

Who Said Anything About Love?

Smile For The Camera

Sam’s POV

I was on my way home from work and remembered that I needed to stop at the grocery store for a few things so I turned down a side street and made my way there.

It wasn’t a long drive so I got through half of whatever song was on the radio before I pulled into the parking lot and got out of my car.

Bread, eggs, matches, light bulbs and air freshener.

I went over the list in my head as I grabbed one of those little baskets you can carry over your forearm.

I went down the bread aisle and grabbed a loaf before going down the back aisle for the eggs.

The light bulbs and air freshener were on the same aisle oddly enough, but I couldn’t seem to locate the matches.

I walked along scanning the signs hanging above the aisles for easier shopping. As I passed one I saw a familiar face down at the end looking at the alcoholic beverages.

I turned deciding I’d go say hi to Shayne but then someone else familiar came into view. Cerise walked up behind him wrapping her arms around his waist.

What?!

Georg had told me she was with her friend Camilla this weekend. What was she doing here with Shayne? Maybe she just saw him as I had, but then why was she draped all over Madeline’s boyfriend?

I had half a mind to go over and rip her off of him until he turned around and kissed her on the lips before smiling brightly at her and looking back at the shelves.

I quickly pulled out my phone and took a few pictures of them together and figured it’d be exactly the kind of proof I’d need to convince Georg that his ‘sweet’ little cousin was really a whore.

They grabbed a bottle of liquor and headed off in the other directions toward the cash registers. I put my phone away and went to look for the matches again.

I couldn’t believe that this was happening. I expected it from her but not from Shayne. He’d never done anything like this, not that I knew of anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, I'll more than likely be posting again later tonight after I get home from the movies.

Thanks to all of my readers and to Pansyxlivesxon, x6GothicxGirl9x, TomiBear, alilisea , xo_katrina_xo and Monster-Kermit for commenting my last chapter.

More Comments lovelies!