To Kanoha

And Who Might You be?

“Wow,” said Wilkie, “the was so weird!”

“Yeah” said Beaton in a stoned kind of voice. Then her eyes went wide and her mouth ajar as she realized who she had landed on.

“OH. MY. DUMBLEDORE!” screamed the Jess’s and Maddie. As Beaton jumped up really fast, Maddie went bright red (infact so red that her scalp was red) and Wilkie just stared.

“What the …” started the boy as he got up and brushed himself off. “Do I know you? I swear I’ve seen your face before.”

“Um, I don’t know if you no me; but I definitely know you.” Stuck out her hand and continued “I’m Beaton, Jess Beaton,” *Bond music plays in the background* “you’re Neji right?”

“Yeah”

“Can I have your autograph!” screamed Wilkie as she shoved Beaton out the way to get Neji’s attention. Neji just gave them one of those death stares, so they thought it wound be wise to keep quiet from now on.

“Could you by any chance show us the way to Kanoha?” Beaton decided to ask.

“Yeah!” chirped Maddie, “seeing as you live there and all…”

“Why do you wanna know?” he questioned.

”Well we just kind of bamfted out of our school library and awkwardly landed on you…” started Wilkie”.

“Who are you again?”

“Beaton, Wilkie and Alphonse.”

“Well I guess I am on my way there anyway.”

“AWESOME...I’ll shut up now.”

“Good decision little one.”

“Who are you calling little!”

“Settle DOWN Beaton, I didn’t mean it.” Screamed Maddie.

***

As the four teenagers made their way across the sand in the scorching sun, they saw a glimpse of three other ninja’s on the border of the town.
“Is that who I think it is?” stated Maddie.

“That depends, who do you think it is?”

“Garra, Temari and Kankuro?”

“How do you know that?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know?”

“We have our ways” corrected Wilkie.

“Oh my god! Garra you are like so cool, Temari you are so awesome girl! And Kankuro…you are totally hotter without the makeup dude, seriously!”
Everyone stared at Wilkie as if she said John Howard Had gotten his eyebrows waxed.
“What is it with you girls and saying seriously, like seriously!...oops.”

“How do you know all this?” queried Garra.

“I was just going to ask them that my self Garra.” Said Neji.

“Like Jess said-” answered Beaton whilst tying to restrain Wilkie from tackling Garra to the ground. “-we have our ways.”

“So! Which way to Kanoha?!” Maddie buzzed from all the excitement. Who had thought only twenty minutes ago she was in the warmth of her school library on a cold June day?

Kankuro rolled his eyes and started to walk casually in an eastly direction. “Ah, this way.” He said rather quite lazily.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if I should finish this story, so if someone could tell me if they like it and I should, that would be great.
Thanks.