Everyone Has Secrets

We Got It Bad

'We were at a Misfits show. I couldn't believe it, he brought me to a MISFITS SHOW! I've been to shows before, but we met at The Misfits about 2 years before this, it took him 2 YEARS to get the guts to ask me out, but I waited. I was so in love with him the moment we met and I'd never thought he would gather enough shit to ask me out, for awhile I thought he didnt have the same feelings back, but then one day he kissed me and asked me if I wanted to. It was worth the wait, a VERY long wait, but worth it, because now here we were at a Misfits show together, not together as in went there together, but actually TOGETHER, like a couple and it felt amazing. I couldnt get over the fact that I was finally with the man of my dreams at a MISFITS show. We finally went in after he tld me I had to wait after the date to do anything. You dont know how hard it is to be next to him and have to hold back making out with him all the time. But I would wait, for him, and atleast now I had the distraction of watching my favorite band play. I looked over at my boyfriend and smiled knowing that Im never going to leave him.'

Gerards POV
It's been about 3 days since Franks been in the hospital and his condition hasnt changed. Which isnt exaclty good, but it's not bad either becuase that means he hasnt gotten any worse. I havent left the hospital since I brought Frankie here, if I needed anything I asked Mikey to get it. I didnt want to leave him just incase he woke up. I didnt want him to think I left him there alone.

I was watching him, like I always do, hoping for him to give me a sign that he was going to be alright.
"Come on, Frank, show me that your going to be okay, somehow, please" I whispered, squeezing his hand. The corners of his mouth rose into a quick smile than fell. or was I just dreaming? I pinched myself for reassurance.
"HE SMILED, HE SMILED" I yelled, not intending to actually say anything out loud. I starting crying, he smiled, he must be okay, he's showing me that everything is going to be fine.
Mikey ran into the room holding two coffees, I forgot I asked him to get some Starbucks earlier.
"What happened?" he asked setting the coffee down next to the bed.
"He..he smiled. I asked him to show me something to let me know everyhting was going to be alright and he smiled!" I said quickly. I reached for the coffee I've been craving for two days. It felt so refreshing running down my throat. My entire body filled up with joy now that I know Frank is going to be alright.

"Gee, gee, GEE!" I heard Mikey yell.
"What?" I scramed back.
"Look.." he pointed to Frank. I quickly turned around almost dropping my coffee.
My eyes suddenly got wide when I noticed what he was pointing at.

Mikeys POV
I brought Gee his coffee just as Frank appentely smiled. Im glad Gee now had reassurance, I still had that terrible feeling in my stomach since the first day. I was staring at Frank with my coffee, just a blank stare, no reason, just lost in thought.
'I hope he'll be ok, Gee would be devastated if anything happened' I kept to myself.
Gee was apprently in his thoughts to because when I seen something I'm pretty sure he wouldve noticed, he didnt move or say anything.
"Gee, gee, GEE!" I literally yelled my lungs out.
"What"
"Look" I pointed to what I seen.
His eyes suddenyl got wide when he turned around.
Want to know what happened?
Well...
My pocket started vibrating, my phone!
"Hello?" I asked.
"Hey Mikey, It's Ami, I got your message, what's up with Frank?"
"Well, he hasnt gotten any worse" I wasnt ready to give away the news yet.
"Oh, well thats good, is Gerard there?"
"Yeah, but I'm not exactly sure he'll want to talk to you at the moment"
"Why the hell not?"
"He's kind of, well in a moment" I smiled looking at my big brother, who looked the happiest he's been in a couple of days.

[A//N: Sorry it's so short, my mind is kind of dead right now, more in the next day or so I promise]