My Sacrifice

Dante

Tick, tick, tick, tick. BAM. I hit the clock. I really can't stand that fucking alarm setting off every time its 6:00 in the morning. Oh yeah and school is going to start soon, awesome. Damn my head and my stomach hurt a lot. What the fuck did I do yesterday?! Maybe I should stay in bed for a while till my head gets cleared up.

"Dante get up! You'll be late for school!" I hear my mother screaming from my door.
"What's wrong with you?!" she's near my bed now.
"Agh! You were drinking again weren't you?" she starts shaking me angrily.

I stood up "Yeah and so what?!" She gives me a slap. Now my cheek is burning. Great now my head hurts even more. "Don't raise your voice at me! If you want to be a screw up then get the fuck out of my house!" I start walking to my bathroom and shut the door. Hmm although she gave me a good slap now I remember what happened yesterday. I only remember blurry things though. I remember Balec and Alex talking... Everything came clear to me now. I can't believe that stupid Alexandra fell for that dick. Great I'll have to talk to her. What the fuck is that bruise doing in my belly! Oh right.

I know Alex starts a little later than me so maybe I can catch her before she starts school. There she is. Damn! I never noticed that they all look the fucking same with that uniform. But I can't mistake that curly golden hair anywhere. When I got closer it just proved me right since she was fucking around with a 7th grader talking Spanish to her. Poor little girl she can't understand shit. She was giving me her back as she talked. She was alone also, weird, she should be with Fifi or something. Oh now I get it. Fifi is with that bastard Adrien. I mean how can she stand that guy. Whatever.

I creep behind Alex and take her hand. She turned around almost giving me a slap. But when she saw it was me, OUCH! She still gave me the slap.
"What are you doing here?" she asked grabbing my hand and leading me to a music classroom or something. Well it had instruments and it was a classroom so it should be. "I have to talk to you about something" she sat down on a desk. "What makes you think I want to talk to you after saying what happened to us to Balec yesterday!" she screamed folding her arms and raising her eyebrows. I could feel her rage brushing my skin but that didn't stop me. "I did it for a good reason believe me" I sat now and she looked at me bewildered. I really don't know what I'm doing but I just feel I have to end this.

"Look you shouldn't be dating Balec I know he must seem like a great guy but his not!" She started shaking her head as if she was expecting this. "Dante you have always been jealous of Balec" she declared. "No I haven't!" how can she even think I'm jealous of that prick. She smiled. "I'm just trying to warn you Alex, I really don't want to see you get hurt since you have fallen head over heels with this asshole, I mean what has happened to you, you weren't like this with guys you used yo use them as toys". She became serious again but sat down in defeat like there was a weight in her shoulders. "I don't want to be like that anymore" she said looking to the floor. "I want to be able to love someone and expect love in return, I don't wanna fuck around anymore is not that fun, because they don't love they just love my body or my looks" I stood up and went to her desk she looked so small and fragile I wanted to hug her but I refrained myself.

"Alex can't you do that but with someone else?" She looked up at me her honey brown eyes watery. "I trust Balec, I know he's going to treat me right ok?" I looked away I can't see her like this she doesn't know what she's doing. I felt a tug on my shirt and I looked at her. "Thanks for worrying Dante but I'll be fine" she smiled and stood up. "I really have to go and so should you" she kissed my cheek and just ran off. I could still feel a warm spot were her lips had parted my cheek. Damn that Balec.

I went to school at last. It was a drag till it was lunch were I would see Blondie, Sis, Pyro, Pretty Boy, Balec and now Azazel. I walked to the table not wanting to see Balec. Blondie was on Azazel's lap I was so pissed I couldn't refrain myself, again. "Blondie can you stop being such a whore" Everybody stopped doing what they were doing and looked at me. "What's wrong with you bro?" Azazel spoke. "Don't talk me bro shit head I'm not your friend" I stood up making a load crash as the chair fell. I was walking out of the cafeteria and I heard some foot steps. I turned around and saw a spiky hair. Pyro. "Dude what's up with you I mean your being bitchier than ever" I smiled thank God I have Pyro. "Look man is just that I can't stand was going on with Alex and Balec, you know is not right" I looked at Pyro and he was serious. "I know, but what if Balec stops being such a gigolo only for Alex" I looked at him in a are-you-serious? look and she just lifted his shoulders. "Anyways Dante let's just go over to the table and talk about Chica's birthday party ok? we were waiting for you" he turned around and went into the cafeteria again. I'll just have to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that I have posted so late. It's just that college has started and I'm doing a lot of work at the same time. But enjoy this chapter I'll try to update sooner.