My Sacrifice

New Student...Bleh!

"Alex baby doll!!!" a black haired girl shouted at me. "Hey mi amor platonico!!" I screamed back at her. Just so you know she is the best girl in the whole world of bitchy girls in this school and thankfully my best friend.

Here's the thing I don't fit in this school and needless to say I hate it. Though my other sisters do, I despise it. I wish I were in my real friend’s school. I'm not an antisocial being people, I kind of have a "social life". "Mis panas" as I said before are the Saint John's school group. Those are my skate, graffiti, street buddies.

"We are cutting first period right babe?" asked Fifi, that's how I call her. "I kind of promised my mom I wont but...who cares anyways?" I stuck my tongue out. "You look like that porn star even more when you do that". I turned around to see who the hell just said that to me, only to find this hot tanned green eyes guy looking at me. Still..."Who the fuck are you?!" I said to him right at his face. He was talking to other guys, but obviously saying that comment out loud to piss me off.

"Feisty too" he said while licking his lips which made some girls close to him go like Ahhh. “Cabron mas te vale que no te metas conmigo, just go to your groupies and leave me alone” I smiled politely obviously not wanting to get on a fight on the first day. As I left Fifi went to him “You just got told pendejo” she started laughing, typical Fifi always with the last word. “I…shouldn’t have taught…you that word,” I said between laughs.

“Tu crees que no te entendí?” I couldn’t help but turn around; he just understood what I said to him, which wasn’t very nice. Then he smiled, a perfect smile, and left, then Fifi blurted “Oh it’s on, will get that bastard soon” she said mater-of-factly. “Well, well, well you just can’t help but make a scene can’t you?” there goes Cynthia. “Well I’m sorry I took your spotlight today” I smiled innocently as her face was getting red. “How could you loose your car like that? If you wanted to feel rush I could have just thrown you out of a roof top or something” came Fifi with her remarks. Which made Cynthia angrier “You guys are freaks I hope you burn in hell!!” Fifi stopped “Was that actually you’re thinking or was it something that you saw on a movie?”

It has always been like this; of all people Fifi is my fighting buddy at school, what a surprise! No matter what problem I had caused there was Fifi fighting by my side. Last year we had to split when we entered school since I had Teacher Assistant as my first class and she had Microsoft Office.

“Please don’t cause me any trouble today Alexandra” Mr. Gutierrez said. He was the teacher that I worked for as an assistant. Since he had always been proud of me because I was the best student in his Spanish class, he cut me some slack from work from time to time. “We have a new student as you already know” he lowered his glasses while telling me this. “I would like you to show him around school” Hold it hold it hold it. What?! “Mr. Gutierrez I know who that dude is and believe me if you want peace today don’t give me this assignment” “I’m sorry negra but that’s the way it is, my boss, your principal said so”.

That ingrate son of a gun. “Fine since the lovable principle said so I mustn’t decline” Was that boy in for a treat. I don’t know if it has ever happened to you but when I think of a bad thing I’m going to do I laugh while thinking about it before it happens.

“Adrien come here boy!” Adrien walked towards us with that smirk on his face. Wait until he finds what I’m going to do to him. “I believed you have met Alexandra have you not?” “Oh yes we have” he said with a sweet yet stingy voice.

“Just come with me already." I just want to get this over with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! If there is anything wrong I'll be happy if you can tell me about it.