My Sacrifice

Hugs and Cherry Bombs?

After going to the oak tree and getting our skateboards (we don’t bring them from home since our mothers will start asking questions). We got to the park. As we approached Sophia and Natalie came into view.

“Hey girls” yelled an exited Fifi.

“Hey Fifi, hey Chica! How have you guys been?” asked Natalie while we were embraced in a tight hug.

Soon after we were talking about our winter break. Then BAM!! Something had crashed into our bench.

Reactions:

Natalie and Sophia jumped 6 feet from the bench.

Fifi covered her ears and screamed.

Me flipped into fighting position.

But all I saw was a skateboard with a polar bear. I smiled.

“Bear!! Come out come out wherever you are!” the girls started laughing.

And as I predicted out of the tree came Bear looking all innocent.

“How are you my favorite gals in the world?!!” I laughed and hugged him.

“You’re just saying that so we won’t kick your ass right?” he rolled his eyes and lifted his shoulders.

“Maybe…but this was way better than Pyro’s welcoming” he blurted.

“Why?” oh but deep down inside I knew why.

“He threw cherry bombs at us!” I started laughing like crazy and so did the other girls.

“Ah lad!!! You blew it for me!!” and out of the blue came Pyro with a set of cherry bombs in his hand looking all frustrated.

“I was just going to throw them” he said while he put the cherry bombs on the bench.

“Oh Pyro if you do that all hell will break loose!” Sophia said as she sweeped some dirt from her skirt.

“Do you see this skirt Pyro…I want it to be impeccable! I mean gosh didn’t you see the hot guys that entered new this year!” Pyro rolled his eyes in disgust.

“Just for the record why will I look at guys?” He said in a mocking tone.

“Well maybe cause you like them” came out a silent yet audible voice from the unwanted person…Dante. As Pyro was giving him a death glare Fifi came running and hugged Dante.

“Dante what have you been up to?” she was all exited and he smiled- well maybe he moved his lips a little but I guess it was a smile.

“Well you know reading in the cemetery as always” he said bashfully and Fifi smiled.

“That’s rather creepy if you asked me,” I said and Dante looked at me menacing.

“I may be a creep but I’m not a skanky bitch as you are” he said it in a whisper but I heard him as I knew he wanted me to.

“What did you say asshole?!” I came towards him ready to punch his face when Louis interfered and grabbed my clenched fist.

“Now now Chica what have I told you about fighting hmmm?” as he tried to distract me Dante walked away.

“I’ll go talk to him” said Fifi in a worried tone almost sad.

“Aren’t you going to hug me?” said a teasing Louis.

“Fine” I embraced him in a tight hug.

After that we went and did some skate tricks. Then I heard Fifi calling me.

“What?” I said not in a harsh tone but in a soft one.

“You really need to talk to him you know” she said with those puppy eyes I can’t avoid.

“Why should I his the one always making a damn fuss” I argued.

“You know he’s still very affected towards what happened with Cristy” She was right in that but I had already said what I had to. Then I saw it. I saw the car that I didn’t want roaming around there when I was with my friends and worst of all the man that was driving it. Shit.

“Well Fifi I think we have bigger problems than that, look who’s here” as Fifi turned around we heard a raspy voice.

“Miss Martinez and Miss Hanz would you please come here…NOW!” yep we were busted but not from someone randomly. Nope. It was by the one and only principle of our school.

“Well see you guys tonight!” I called out as I stepped in the car.

“Oh no you wont missy the only thing you will be seeing tonight is your house” oh no that can only mean one thing. And then I saw it his smile shinning through the mirror. “I called your mom” …damn.
♠ ♠ ♠
I at last put some music in here. Woot! There are exactly four songs that go with each chapter but if you like one more than the other well just listen to the one you want. There is a Spanish one called Senorita a mi me gusta su style...I hope you like it!! If you don't *_* then you can pas it. If it helps...its Spanish rock ^_^