My Sacrifice

Crashing Dante's House.

"Hey Mr. Hanz! What’s up” I saluted a very angry Mr. Hanz.
"What on Earth are you doing here get out!!" he was pink when he saw who was at the door so right about now he's red.
Under his arm I could see Fifi trying to walk down the steps of the staircase without being heard. Mr. Hanz saw were my vision was directed to and started to turn around.
"The sky is falling!" I started screaming and covering myself as if to prove my craziness.
"Are you on drugs Alexandra?" Mr. Hanz asked with his voice shaky. Then I saw that Fifi was about to close the back door so I made my exit.
"Nice talking to you Mr. Hanz. Did I tell you that you are a great father? I'm proud of you" I shaked his hand and started to walk away. I could almost feel Mr. Hanz gaze and his awkward face. As he closed the door I went to the backside to find Fifi climbing over the fence of her house.
"Hey Fifi toss me the handbag so it will be easier on ya" I whispered to Fifif as she tossed me the handbag. I almost fell when I caught it.
"Damn Fifi what did you threw here, rocks?" I told her as I heard a thump and she was beside me. She gave me this shy look.
"I wasn't sure what I was going to wear so I brought two dresses so you would help me out" she chuckled while I rolled my eyes.
"Who’s going to drive us there?" Fifi asked while sliding on her handbag.
"It's already covered I asked Blondie to pick us up. She's by the stop sign next to Dante's house." Fifi looked exited then we set off to go to Dante's house.

"Where are we going to change Chica?" Fifi asked biting her lip.
"On Dante's house of course" Fifi started laughing like crazy.
"Um...Fifi I'm not joking" Fifi looked like a dead fish in a super market.
"Oh my God Alex! What if his mom doesn't like it?" She asked almost frantic.
"She's not there it doesn't matter" I padded her shoulder. She didn't ask how I knew because she knew I had talked to Balec.
"Oh" she said looking at the floor.
"Hey girls!" bellowed a sassy looking Blondie(Sophia).

"And how exactly are we going to do this? You know that Dante is not the sweetest guy in the world,” said Sis (Natalie).
"Oh, he will let us in you'll see" I made an evil grin looking at Fifi. Then they all got it and started nodding.
"No Alex I couldn't!" Fifi started arguing.

Ding Dong. Ding Dong. A blue eye came closer to the eyehole in the door. Followed by a creak and a door opening.
"Hey Fifi! What are you doing here?" asked Dante leaning on the doorframe.
"I'm just...just...I'm-" "We are going to use your bathrooms because we need to change for the party so step aside,” I blurted as I passed through a confused Dante.
"Sorry" Fifi said as she passed last. Dante threw the door making a loud crash.
"Blondie and Sis take the bathrooms on the first floor Fifi and I are going to take the bathrooms on the second floor" I went towards the staircase with Fifi behind me.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Dante said as we ascended the stairs.
"Nothing is wrong with me Dante dearest we are just going to use your bathrooms" I reached the second floor and went towards the room with the king size bed.
"Awesome room" I said as I went towards the bathroom at the end of the room were there was a hot tub and a set of perfumes. Obviously his moms’ room.
"Okay I'm going to change here,” I said happily.
"Oh no you wont!" he said and hurried towards the bathroom door and interfered me from going in.
"And why not?" I said folding my arms with a preoccupied Fifi on my back.
"Because this is my moms room!" he screamed at me. Oh he was mad and that made it funnier.
"Fifi can you change here?" Dante changed his voice when he asked Fifi.
"Sure Dante" Fifi walked towards the bathroom as Dante and I were looking at each other with hate.
"Follow me Alex,” he said as he step aside to let Fifi get in. Then I remembered that Fifi hadn't decided on what to wear.
"Fifi needs me for something" I said and I saw relief in Fifi's eyes.
"Fine- when you get out of this room walk to your right then turn left at the end of that room you'll find another bathroom" he said with a low voice then walked away.

After I picked Fifi's dress I went to the room Dante send me to. When I got there I new by the moment I went in that it was his room. Hmmm after I get dressed maybe I can trash it a little I thought as I went in the bathroom. The bathroom was clean not as big as his mom's bathroom but very clean and...white. I put my handbag on top of the faucet and opened it to get my dress out I was going to put it on top of the toilet when I found some boxers there but that wasn't all, those boxers had super man all over them. Oh my God if someone finds out they'll flip. I laughed inwardly and threw them on the floor.

I started to get my t-shirt off and then my skinny legs. As I was picking up the dress I heard something at the door. Then BAM! Dante came in with a video camera on his hand "Here gentlemen is a full grown Alexandra Martinez with an awesome body and I will totally be happy to put this on you tube" he started laughing at the look on my face. As he was having his fun and I was going to kill him I remembered about his boxers and grabbed them from the floor showing them to the camera.
"And this ladies is Dante Fleming's boxers! Funny how they still have Super man although his seventeen!" he came towards me fast and I skipped him making him fall in the shower. "Alex give that back if you don't I'll kill you" he said as he chased me around the room.

I jumped over the bed trying to go towards the bathroom when he grabbed me by the hand and yanked me to the floor but in that incident I grabbed his shirt and we both fell down. To my relief I landed on the bed but to my disgrace he fell over me. I felt his weight over my body as I opened my eyes I noticed he was inches from my face and I could smell his mint sent coming from his mouth. He looked into my eyes and I couldn't help but to look at his sky blue eyes. I stared at his eyes for over a second when his vision drifted to my chest. Oh right I forgot I only had a bra and panties. I slapped his face and in his daze I grabbed the camera and pushed him off. "You perverted asshole! I'm going to erase this!" I screamed at him as I lifted from the bed. He laid in his bed with his arms bellow his head looking at me. Enjoying my desperate tries to erase the tape in a high tech camera that I didn't know shit how to manage, or maybe he was enjoying something else.

"How the fuck do I erase it!" I screamed in my obvious frustration. He signaled me to sit beside him. Then he sat next to me and crossed his arm around my back, making me feel a tingle, so his hand was on top of mine and I was holding the camera. He came closed to my shoulder and whispered, "You click here and here and it’s done,” he said while moving my hand in his. When it was erased I looked at him for another moment and then there was a strange feeling in my tummy. I dismissed it, stand up, and slapped him once again. "What the-" he almost finished then I slammed the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ja! I had fun writing this one. Well hope you like it. You know you can send comments if you like. ; )