My Sacrifice

The Real Story Begins

What nerve! How dare that bastard Dante see me half naked! I have to talk to that pervert! No not talk, slap the hell out of him! My thoughts were running as I descended the stairs to the main room in Dante’s house. But there was something extremely awkward. I didn’t hear anything or anyone for that matter. Weird, they are supposed to be down here.

“Hello?! Is anyone here?” I screamed but I only heard echoes. I peered into the living room, but found nothing.
“Chica we’re in the kitchen!” I heard Blondie scream. Thank God for that manner I began to think I was alone. And in Dante’s house which isn’t very pleasant, not with his mom and everything. Oh and the fact that he had saw me almost naked!

I was passing a hallway seeing all of Dante’s pictures when he was little. Then I felt a chill. It was like the room had dropped several degrees. Goosebumps began to appear on my hands and I felt them on my bare legs as well.
“Guys did you turned on the air conditioner?” I said as I entered the kitchen.

My eyes couldn’t believe what I saw and neither couldn’t my brain nor every cell in my body. There was blood, blood splattered everywhere in the kitchen table, the walls, the seats, the paintings, everywhere. Drip, drip, drip. Was all I was hearing. My mind started running while thinking of every possible reason from where that blood could have come from. But I tried to control my thoughts and dared to move my body forward. Walking over crimson liquid and leaving foot prints as I came near the kitchen stool. I don’t know what I was hoping to find behind the kitchen stool. But as I came near it I saw the back of a girl with blond hair which I knew so well covered with some red tips. She was bent over what seemed to be a body.

My heart was rising as I unwillingly stepped over Blondie’s direction she seemed to be weeping. Or so I thought:
“Blondie what happened?” my voice drained and raspy. I bent myself slowly my hand trying to reach Blondie’s back. Blondie then lifted her head slowly from where she was bent and turned around.
“Welcome Chica! Don’t worry I saved some for you” her beautiful white features were all cover in that crimson liquid and her eyes…her eyes had a red veins all around them. Her face twisted into a full length smile covered by pointed bat teeth. She started laughing hysterically. My body fell limb on the pool of blood and I moved as fast as I could backwards with my hands and legs my eyes not leaving for a second that horrible girl who I once called friend.
“What’s wrong Chica? Usually when the victim is close to you they’re blood…mmm they’re blood taste so much sweeter” she then started laughing hysterically again as she revealed the corpse lying in her arms.

It was Sis her face all covered in blood and pale. Her eyes broad opened on terror but there was no life in them. Her throat wide opened and gushes of blood were falling over her chest. Streaming threw her dead body. I heard a shriek and my throat sore as I screamed with all my might.

I opened my eyes to the sound of my alarm clock. It was only a dream, it was only a dream I kept repeating myself. Sweat all over my body my hair drenched in it. I looked at the time: 8:30 am.
“Damn it!” I cursed as I lifted of the bed in one jump and into the shower.

I arrived late at school Mr. Gutierrez looking meaner than ever.
“How nice to see you Miss Martinez” he said making a check on his notebook probably marking I came into the classroom late. I was going to seat next to the nerdy girl. When I hear a tsk-tsk-tsk coming from Mr. Gutierrez. “Where do you think you are going?” he smiled “You are to seat next Mr. Fleming all day”. He finished and my eyes shot to where Adrien was. A wide grin in his face as he pat the seat next to him. Asshole.

I reluctantly walked over there. Moved my seat further and sat down. Then whispered at him “I’m going to make you’re life a living hell”. He leaned towards me smiling
“On the contraire you should make my life pleasant since your life at this school is in my hands Chica love”.
“Don’t call me that” I hissed.
“But that’s how your friends call you and remember I’m going to be your friend from now on” he returned to his position, leaving me mad as hell. I looked to my right to find a girl glaring at me. Okay…I looked to the front and I girl was also glaring at me. Right…I opened my bag to look for a notebook but I saw a note on top of my books. I opened it DON’T YOU DARE DO SOMETHING TO ADRIEN YOU SLUT! It said. Great.

We reached lunch time and I was so happy that I wasn’t going to eat with Adrien, since I was going to eat with Fifi obviously. I walked over to the tree were Fifi and me always meet. I was dying to talk to her about that horrid nightmare I just had. Then I saw another person sitting next to her. When I reached a clearer view I wanted the earth just to swallow me right now and there. It was Adrien. What shocked me most of all was that Fifi was chatting no not chatting laughing with that creep. And then I saw it I saw some fangs on Fifi’s teeth then I looked at Adrien and he was staring at me with that hint of bronze in his eyes once again. I’m seriously going insane. I drifted my path away from where I was heading I needed some alone time.

“Why are you here?” I heard his voice from behind me. “The question is what you are doing here bothering me” I turned around to give him a menacing look which he returned with a smile. “Oh come on I was just now with Fifi, she’s an awesome girl If I may say so…and hot too” the later he said in a whisper but I heard him. Grabbin his shirt I closed our gap. We were face to face “Don’t you dare be close to her” he grinned that irritating grin. “Too late” he said and moved his eyes to the left, I followed them just to see a happy Fifi walking towards us. I let go of him and waved at her.

After the whole day of being with Adrien all the time and Fifi acting extremely happy, I went to my locker to change some books; ready to go to the janitor. Awaiting my punishment. As I closed the door Adrien was leaning on the lockers. “What do you want?” he looked at me “Fifi said your birthday was coming soon” I was placing the books inside my bag “Oh did she now?” I asked obviously irritated. “Yes she did she really is warming up to me-“ he smiled “- she even asked me if I wanted to go to the park with you guys today” I found so irritating the last part that I grabbed his shirt once again “You are not going” I said menacingly. He freed himself from my hands. “As a matter of fact I am I like hanging with you guys, I mean last weekend was fun wasn’t it” I remembered Blondie’s face covered in blood. And my head just froze I felt a hand on my shoulder “Are you okay Chica?” I looked at Adrien and I saw those red veins in his ayes the same as Blondie’s “Don’t touch me!” I screamed and pushed him away. He didn’t move an inch. Damn his muscular body!
“This is where you are going wrong Chica” his voice was soothing as he closed the gap between us and he was face to face with me, his eyes were normal again. I think I’m really going insane “I am the one who controls you now” he smiled I raised my hand to punch him. But he caught it and lowered it against my will. Grabbing my other hand as well. He knew I was going to use my other one. I looked at him defiantly. That made him smile.
“I am your master now, your God, don’t you understand that I own you now. Your life is in my grasp if I tell the principal that you were even mean towards me he will expel you, don’t you get it” he was approaching slowly like if…like if…he was going to kiss me? Fuck no! I kicked, yes; I kicked him on the groin. He bent in pain; poor thing forgot that I could use my legs. I bent down next to him he was moaning in pain “Look, here is where you go wrong, your are not a God, and not my God for that matter, and guess what there’s no student here to prove that I have just hit you in the nuts so you have no proof to show the principal that I just hit you” I finished and walked away. Vistory written all over my face but it faltered when I remembered I had to go to the janitor. Damn!
“See you later Chica” he stood up just like that and walked away. Wait…what?! I think, no, I was certain I had hit him hard. Weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
People I need to know if you like it, because I don't know if to keep going or not. Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter. The following chapters are the real story. Have fun! ^_^